[TRADE] Secure Trade Limit to ONLY 150 cards

Wednesday 10/10/2012, 09:53
DaddyTyler - Legend ελληνικά

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
DaddyTyler - Legend - Deus eX Machinaελληνικά - Wednesday 10/10/2012, 09:53

This is not a trade but it's something players should know because the secure trade limit decreased to 150 cads and the is no way to trade large lots of cards with another player.
I hope that with the support of other players the UR stuff will decide to significant increase this limit.

2/8
XC Ronin - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 10/10/2012, 10:49

You can always contact UR's staff by using the "Contact Us" feature regarding suggestions such as this one.
3/8
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Wednesday 10/10/2012, 10:51

I might be wrong, but perhaps limiting it has a good point to it - like preventing wholesale hacks... of course it won't mean a thing without proper detection and other deterrence strategies, but at least it's a start...

W
4/8
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 10/10/2012, 11:40

I think they changed it so you can't trade someones collection in one go. its not too much of a problem you just have to do more then 1 trade.
5/8
DaddyTyler - Legend - Deus eX Machina ελληνικά
Saturday 13/10/2012, 09:14

@ CrazyCookie I already have send a message to UR stuff and answered than this limit will not change soon.
@ UM_AaaBattery The problem is that if someone wants to trade an expensive Cr (ex. Vickie Cr) with a lot of not expensive regular cards (about 2000clintz each) they can not make this trade because of the 150 cards limit.
6/8
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 13/10/2012, 13:31

Thats is a bit of a problem. If you want to do that you would probally have to sell the small card on the market and trade clintz. You might lose a bit but it stops you getting scammed if that what your worryed about.
7/8
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Sunday 14/10/2012, 17:55

Idea that anti-scam tool limits the trades so the most expensive trades becomes impossible to do is RIDICULOUS, it is actually making the tool less usable.

If there is problem with secure trades that problem can be solved some other way than crippling the highend trades. This limitation cripples the most important use of this tool: The highend trades - the ones that really need to be secure.
8/8
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Sunday 14/10/2012, 18:03

AND... I really see no chance to abuse the secure trades atleast regarding the market.

Most "devious" thing that it can accomplish is to spread big lots of cards to multiple sellers, for example in sales-team - so the owner of the cards is not revealed. But this is negative profit thing - since the transactions still costs 2clintz per card and the market benefit is questionable and customers see the prices.

If there are individuals who over-use the tool, then instead of crippling the tool with artificial limitation - how about making the cost of transactions cumulative - or basing on the cards market value as % fraction? Secure trades are really great and useful tool and that 2cz per card cost is actually laughably small in contrast to the service it provides.

If problem is the too big updates to database (technical issue) there are methods to do this thing gracefully instead of jamming the database with huge instant transaction. I have personally solved performance issues of big database updates, so I know this can be done and it is actually very easy to do. These large transactions needs not to happen in 20 milliseconds, they can happen in half an hour if neccesary for the performance.

My orders are: REWORK IT.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals