offline gamerUR Hero GeneraciĆ³n Dorada
Saturday 13/10/2012, 00:02

I've just finished 126 in a tournement and if you finish 150 or below you get entered in the lotto prize draw for collectible cards. I didn't win any of the collectible cards but what I wanna know is.... Group A,B and C what does it mean like the -10 -5 -2 points?

offline Signomi Titan D-Versified
Saturday 13/10/2012, 06:26

Banned cards in ELO I believe, they are explaining how many points you lose if you have them I believe.

offline JO3SHMO Imperator Wise Men Distracted
Saturday 13/10/2012, 10:58

Not all of the cards in the DT penalty list are in fact ELO banned. smiley

The -10, -5 and -2 points corresponding with each group represent a penalty that the characters in those groups incur in the DT.

This penalty is incurred when you win a match with a penalty character in your hand, even if you didn't use it. For example, you win a match in which you would usually get 25 points. However if you had Hugo in your hand, you would only receive 15. As I mentioned, this only happens when you win.

I wouldn't recommend using penalty characters in daily tournaments, they generally aren't worth it. You can consider using a -2 character if you have to, but -5 and -10 should be avoided at all costs. They will significantly detriment your scoring, no matter how much they help you win.

Hope this helped. smiley

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.