Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Bought some credits , wondering what pack to buy
Gingerbreadx3 - Senior - Team ELO-SGEnglish - Thursday 18/10/2012, 14:11

Any advice ?? On which clan to choose ?

2/7
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Thursday 18/10/2012, 16:06

New Bloods all the way. You have the best chance of getting a "jackpot" card through them right now, hands down.
3/7
DUC-Fabio - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Thursday 18/10/2012, 22:22

Extended and silver are great
4/7
about4turtles - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 19/10/2012, 02:41

I personally like extended but only because i have never gotten anything good from new blood and extended has given me some really good cards
5/7
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Friday 19/10/2012, 05:35

Imho only buy new bloods on the day of new releases.

http://urdb.kirlad.net/packs.php could help

but personally i've always bought titaniums since my collection's still low anyway. I guess once you have over 50% of all cards in all clans, then you can go for the highest clintz/pack as calculated by urdb. But before that time, going for titaniums and choosing the appropriate clans would surely help your collection the most.

W
6/7
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Friday 19/10/2012, 22:03

Kirland's calculations are obiviously flawed, I wouldnt trust them to make decisions.

Currently NB is great choice if you want lottery style, it has huge potential. Also for new players NB is good choise since it gives out better cards in average than any other pack (since it lacks the old clutter.).

But in the end the difference between NB, good picks on Classic and Silver pack are actually marginal, they fall within 20% of each others value on the long run and each one has fair potential for lousy pull.
7/7
nopenopenope - Veteran English
Monday 22/10/2012, 02:05

If I were you extended or elite are perfect tbh. Those can expand your collection and you can find some great pulls from there.

Strictly speaking, I've bought titanium. Got about 60k worth of stuff. Good for getting rares that I specifically might need.
I also bought 8 packs of Elite and got 110k worth of stuff.
And then recently did 16 packs of newblood...got a Thorpah and that was about it, totally about 36k total in clintz.. (On friday) Pretty much one of the worse things ever. People who say newblood, well don't do it tbh. Not cause of what happened to me, but there really isn't many cards in there that are decent compared to the older cards. Also, you will make more clintz per creditz if you do Elite/Extended.

After that, I bought 4 packs of extended and got 40k worth of stuff haha.

Soon after I was mad I bought another 10 packs of extended and got 100k worth of stuff again.

Tbh, if you really look at all the cards that are available in UR, you'll notice that NB has like a small amount of cards worth over 15k. You have a better chance of not getting the same crappy card over and over again with such a small selection if you do Elite/extended.

TL;DR

Elite/Extended for clitnz and increasing your collection. Titanium for getting select clan rares you want for your collection. New blood if you want troll yourself getting the same pulls over and over again.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals