I don't understand gheist

I don't understand GHEIST
Sunday 11/11/2012, 18:29
Tansur - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
I don't understand gheist
Tansur - Guru - The TrendEnglish - Sunday 11/11/2012, 18:29

I don't understand what UR is thinking with GHEIST. Clans are full of seven and eight powered cards, but not GHEIST. Clans are full of attack manip.... but not GHEIST. Where is their strength? As it appears now their bonus is more of an annoyance than anything.

Some might say, we'll their low power is to balance their bonus, yet they can't win a round to save their lives. Roots on the other hand, has seven power cards coming out their ears, as well as some natural eights, and a crap load of good attack manips.

What gives?
« Previous12Next »

11/11
-sCapeg0d- - Titan - Limit Break English
Monday 12/11/2012, 16:28

Well ... now is a good time to try and understand them with all the GHEIST activity that Jaxx Ld has spurred up (Stupid Ambre + GHEIST).

Dedicate a portion of your time playing either in the Fight club or DM (as most players undertake missions in the Fight club and DM is a mission prerequisite, you may also come across the occasional DT troll) and I'm pretty sure you will better understand the clan.

Agree with most of the posts here

ps: Gork and Anibal ARE scary

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals