Fantasy Rivals in private beta

Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
826 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06

While working on Urban Rivals, since several months we are developing our new title : Fantasy Rivals, a trading card game taking place in a fantasy universe. You will find the game type you like again, but with new game mechanics and an original universe. To be notified when the game is available and to sign in the private Beta which is going to start in the next few days, check out this page now.

http://beta.fantasy-rivals.com/en/beta/
« Previous12345678910...8283Next »

21/826
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 21/11/2012, 15:30

Please make an app for this or I will not be able to play this, thank you.
22/826
0 void - Veteran - PøKéManïacs English
Wednesday 21/11/2012, 15:39

Looks cool....
23/826
Erich286 - Veteran - Italian session English
Wednesday 21/11/2012, 15:41

Is there even the slightest chance UR might close in the future...... I very well think so.

Anyways I feel demotivated to hear this

I mean absolute no disrespect. Feel to hate my words as much as you like.

And for those who embrace FantasyRivals, I am also with you

God Bless all. Best of hearts to all
24/826
Grapple X - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Wednesday 21/11/2012, 15:50

@Erich286: This says the complete opposite to me. Obviously Urban Rivals has been profitable and successful enough for the staff to be able to branch out into a second game. I imagine two games means that the parent company, Boostr, have hired extra staff to be able to run both at once, and that wouldn't be possible if UR wasn't successful. And since it is successful there would be no reason to close it. I take this as a good sign for the future, as it means UR is obviously doing quite well. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for the new game but I'll probably not delve too deep into it, I think fantasy-setting CCGs tend to get a little samey. But we'll see, given the simple-to-grasp mechanics of UR it might be worth a try.
25/826
SIR BARKS - Legend - Vengeful Little Ponies English
Wednesday 21/11/2012, 15:57

I just hope that they dont loose interest in UR.
and how do you choose who is going to get the access code.
we are playing UR since a longtime i suggest its a good idea to prefer your UR customers for the beta play.
cant wait to try the new game.
26/826
Rain-Teller - Imperator - Organized Konfusion English
Wednesday 21/11/2012, 16:14

@ Fraggle
Such a response is a rare thing, and it's a very appreciated one. While the man might have been a bit rude, I think that from the player's perspective he wasn't far from my own feelings. All the things you've mentioned are important and prove your (developers) hard work but to us (players) they are invisible. What is visible is that Fantasy Rivals seems to be a clone of Urban Rivals with some tweeks. The aesthetic level of graphics is surprisingly low in comparison with UR (it's simply not what one is used to see from BOOSTR), I fail to see the uniqueness in the shown characters (while I admire some of UR cards for exactly this quality), and the general impression isn't really great. I feel like I'm facing a game sub-par to Urban Rivals. And what's worse, I do this without any satisfaction. I'd very much prefer to be given something as interesting as UR but I fail to see it in this short preview. Not to mention the title, two attributes on each card, same ability (Defeat) and a possible bonus. It looks too much like a clone to be as interesting as UR, and while I admire all the work you had to put into this, I feel like, perhaps, more of it could go into the front rather than the back end of the game. You've been doing great job over the last 5 or so years, and I wish you best but, in my private opinion, the aesthetic part of the game presented in the preview doesn't rise to Urban Rivals'.
27/826
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Wednesday 21/11/2012, 16:27

Maybe it was a poor choice of cards..
I personally think the new game will look fantastic, but as usual, it's a matter of personal opinion
28/826
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 21/11/2012, 16:28

Hello everybody,

The new game will be cross-platform, like UR.
29/826
Cobra CDR - Titan - UNION OF THE SUPREMES English
Wednesday 21/11/2012, 16:47

Rain-Teller what exactly are you complaining about? we didn`t really get a peek at what the game contents,mode and graphics really are. All we have seen is just basically an AD banner.
Don`t tell me you really think that what the game is all about is just what you see in that:Is jonly a teaser,you know?

I honestly Don`t know what to expect from fantasy rivals but i am willing to give it the benefit of the doubt,At least until we get to the closed beta.
I love UR just as eevrybody else does,but theres no need to Flush the new baby down the toilet when basically it hasnt even been born yet!

Let`s just wait and see.

I mean,it cant be worse than diablo 3 or wow past TBC anyways,no? lol.

PEACE everybody
30/826
Infiniti - Guru English
Wednesday 21/11/2012, 16:56

I will defently try this game, (But i think i will stay in UR since i have devoted more time and money here).

Any idea on when this will be released?

« Previous12345678910...8283Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals