Fantasy Rivals in private beta

Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
826 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06

While working on Urban Rivals, since several months we are developing our new title : Fantasy Rivals, a trading card game taking place in a fantasy universe. You will find the game type you like again, but with new game mechanics and an original universe. To be notified when the game is available and to sign in the private Beta which is going to start in the next few days, check out this page now.

http://beta.fantasy-rivals.com/en/beta/
« Previous12345678910...8283Next »

51/826
Raptorbones - Guru - DvF [A]cadamy English
Thursday 22/11/2012, 01:55

Not gonna lie. Kinda excited. Want more info before i make up my mind though.
52/826
Zroh - Senior - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 22/11/2012, 02:21

Open it please :3
53/826
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 22/11/2012, 03:11

Looks interesting, but I you'll keep going with this.
54/826
DragoRoyal - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 22/11/2012, 03:36

Cool as ice, this'll look nice
55/826
AiR-GeaR-Ikki - Titan English
Thursday 22/11/2012, 03:54

Maybe I am critical but I feel that they should get this game right before starting another. No new formats have been added in UR for a long time, just a few new deck types with standard. ELO balancing is still terrible and over the past year more and more cost has been placed on the consumer to maintain a standing in this game with cards and missions.

There is still no optional word filter for chat/feed, something which would improve socializing in this game and decrease blacklist/banning. Giving us much less of a headache and worry about the Boogeyman mods coming on and throwing the ban Hammer for a simple cuss word. Also no new leaders in years, so leveling now is just pointless. Then you got the other point which I have tried to make before about using advertising instead of forcing the consumer to pay for missions etc.

Overall this game needs an overhaul, something more than just card playing, even some mini games would be nice, I mean there is so much that can be done to what is already here, why create a 2nd game, pooling the resources from this one into it?
56/826
owButtacup Ld - Veteran - ONE WORLD English
Thursday 22/11/2012, 04:11

New game? Finally! A chance to pull off a BS-Corne-EVO. If you know what I mean.
57/826
Troudeculinos - Imperator English
Thursday 22/11/2012, 04:21

It's gonna split the player base.
58/826
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 22/11/2012, 05:43

Well... Let's hope that the staffs don't take the whole fantasy thing way too seriously and start talking "Shakespearish".
59/826
AU_zZiE StOrM - Senior English
Thursday 22/11/2012, 06:32

YEAH Now the people form here can be at last one pro player with heaps and heaps of cards and from the very start but please put free stuff on there and not that expensive please
60/826
Raptorbones - Guru - DvF [A]cadamy English
Thursday 22/11/2012, 07:16

So is there an NDA in effect in the private beta?

« Previous12345678910...8283Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals