Fantasy Rivals in private beta

Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
826 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06

While working on Urban Rivals, since several months we are developing our new title : Fantasy Rivals, a trading card game taking place in a fantasy universe. You will find the game type you like again, but with new game mechanics and an original universe. To be notified when the game is available and to sign in the private Beta which is going to start in the next few days, check out this page now.

http://beta.fantasy-rivals.com/en/beta/
« Previous12345678910...8283Next »

61/826
Openball - Imperator - HKG English
Thursday 22/11/2012, 08:01

I agree with Troudeculinos, though I don't mean to discourage the working group, releasing a new game with more or less the same mechanic will split the player base, which might be harmful to UR. I wonder if the admins consider this as an issue.
62/826
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Thursday 22/11/2012, 10:41

So. Urban Rivals is going into maintaince mode and developement efforts are on Fantasy Rivals...
63/826
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 22/11/2012, 12:22

Fantasy Rivals will not effect Urban Rivlas much.

The same ammount of time will be spent on both games by admins. Urban Rivals will keep getting new cards and updates.

I for one will be playing both games.

And to quote Fraggle:

"We have been working on this new game for more than 15 months (story + gfx first, then programming), with dozens of differents tests to the change in the game mechanic. We also rebuilt the infrastructure from the ground up: a new web backend, a new server backend, a new way of building the game client. I can honestly say that we took our 5 years experience running Urban Rivals and started over.
Of course it is not a completely different game but it's not a "change the graphic and let's go" kind of endevour.
In any case, if you dont like it (and I expect lots of urban rivals players to prefer UR), no one will force you to play it and rest assured that we'll stay as focused on making Urban Rivals great as we are now."
64/826
Rival_CR - Master - Open Casket English
Thursday 22/11/2012, 13:18

Sorry fantasy rivals looks like it has the feel of ever other online CCG TCG , i Urban Rivals because it has a one of kind look ...maybe a better guild vs guild option or a 2v2 mode on this game rather than start a new game huh?
65/826
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Thursday 22/11/2012, 14:38

"Change the graphics and lets go"

Lol, anybody ever played a Kabam game? This describes them to a T
66/826
DT Metropolis - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 22/11/2012, 15:20

I mean no offence by this but if you have been working on it for 15 months that has been taking time away from UR. I'm sure it's a well known fact that a lot of players are looking for different experiences here. I'm fine with the new game but I think that a lot of players would agree with me saying that UR needs something new too. I can say a lot of people I know on here are barely around for that exact reason, they are looking for something new. Any thoughts on another game mode/major update here?
67/826
TheTopHat - Veteran - Open Casket English
Thursday 22/11/2012, 15:34

I'll probably play.. but doubt i'll buy credits unless they merge the balance of UR and Fantasy Rivals
69/826
bencrocker - Veteran English
Thursday 22/11/2012, 19:49

It is up as well! For a chance for a beta key do we just submit our email address? If so, I hope I get one ^.^ I have been looking forward to this so so much!
70/826
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 22/11/2012, 21:36

I just hope Fantasy Rivals will not be a generic type of fantasy game that wants to be Warcraft/Dungeons and Dragons.

« Previous12345678910...8283Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals