Fantasy Rivals in private beta

Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
826 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06

While working on Urban Rivals, since several months we are developing our new title : Fantasy Rivals, a trading card game taking place in a fantasy universe. You will find the game type you like again, but with new game mechanics and an original universe. To be notified when the game is available and to sign in the private Beta which is going to start in the next few days, check out this page now.

http://beta.fantasy-rivals.com/en/beta/
« Previous12345678910...8283Next »

71/826
Evil Marv 82 - Senior English
Thursday 22/11/2012, 22:21

Love UR, been playing for a good few years now and can honestly say i will be looking forward to trying out fantasy rivals something a little different, plus getting in from the beggining getting some of those early cards before they go cr sounds good to me ; )
72/826
Cosmic_Entity - Legend - Pacific Rim English
Friday 23/11/2012, 00:28

I agree with XmarksthespoT they should a least have the balance merge since some people already spend a lot of money on UR alone. This can make the players more interested into playing it
73/826
Grapple X - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Friday 23/11/2012, 03:02

For people crying out for some kind of "merge" for your balance or collection, stop and think for a moment. Are you genuinely asking a company to give away free product in its new game? Obviously the staff at Boostr are passionate about gaming, or they wouldn't be working in that field, but they still have to make money out of it. Believe it or not, you're likely going to have to expect to pay separately to get paid items in both games. Boostr aren't going to suddenly take on twice the workload for the same amount of money, after all, nor should they. Building a new game is a colossal task and instead of asking for handouts and freebies, why not wait until it opens up to the public, check it out, and maybe invest in it. Even if you only play it for free as a second game after UR, it's still going to offer you something for nothing, which is a favour in and of itself. Don't pester the staff for more free stuff when you're already being promising a whole second game for free.
74/826
Slify - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 23/11/2012, 04:12

I, personally, am looking quite forward to this new game. A fresh start never hurt anyone, especially when it's not forced. I've always been more of a fantasy nut as well. In addition, the inclusion of this is perfect, as I just managed to obtain some free time for a bit.

Hopefully, I can get into this private beta. And hopefully there will be a place to write reviews in this new site so I can give horrible opinions on cards
75/826
MrMinar - Imperator - Raven's Crew English
Friday 23/11/2012, 07:34

Hope You are gonna make some card review there too Slify... love to read them As to my feelings to the new "baby" sounds interesting ill definitely give it a go before making statements about it
76/826
CB RedBlood - Colossus - Clintz Bank English
Friday 23/11/2012, 17:06

When is it gonna be out
can someone tell me
77/826
CB RedBlood - Colossus - Clintz Bank English
Friday 23/11/2012, 17:10

When is it out
78/826
bencrocker - Veteran English
Friday 23/11/2012, 18:25

Apparently codes have already been given out. As usual I havent got one :C But hopefully the game will come out fully in the next few weeks, Ill look forward to that!
79/826
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 23/11/2012, 18:29

I don't know but the account creation page has been made now http://beta.fantasy-rivals.com/en/ .
80/826
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 23/11/2012, 18:31

@bencrocker: As far as I know the English codes haven't been sent yet. I haven't heard from admins that they have been sent ether.

« Previous12345678910...8283Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals