A Murder Mystery (Win A Award Cr)

Tuesday 04/12/2012, 18:09
COLOSSAL-TCA - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
87 messages
COLOSSAL-TCA - Novice - Time Conquers AllEnglish - Tuesday 04/12/2012, 18:09

In the hectic run up to Christmas and the unexpected voyage of two infamous Clint City members, Copper has had his work cut out for him, down at the Clint City Police Department.

In his haste to be as proactive as possible through this busy season, Dayton has accidentally shred a very important document. This document is an Ancient Crime Statement, describing in detail, one of Clint City's first and most horrific murders. Copper, furious, throws Dayton out of his office and tells him to "Go bust a Montana or something'. For should this document not be remade, or redrawn, the Killer will be released of all charges against them. "And they were guilty as sin." Copper mused.

Horrified, he retrieves the poor strips of ancient parchment from the waste paper basket and glues them back together as best he can. But alas, its no good, the document is far from complete, whole words are either
illegible or entirely missing.

Copper, who was the officer who handled the report at the time, thought back to the interrogation he'd had with the Killer, how the killer had confessed to everything. He believed, even though it was a long long time ago, that he'd be able to fill in the blanks from his memory and remake this very important crime report. He stared at the few salvaged words:

(CONTINUED BELOW)
« Previous123456789Next »

31/87
COLOSSAL-TCA - Novice - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 05/12/2012, 21:47

I'd never of thought it possible, but someone has actually solved this in a single day.

Congratulations to Fremmeno on his brand new A Award Cr and on solving this incredibly challenging event. The fact that he did it on his own and in such a short space of time, speaks wonders.

So while the A Award Cr is out of the running, I still have 2 Chiara Crs to give away AND an additional 300 copies of Mok, mostly at 0xp.

So lets go:

1 Chiara Cr + 300 Mok for second place and 1 Chiara Cr for third place. Or again, if you're working in a guild or group of friends, I'll give the whole lot to the person that sends me the next completed, correct, Crime Report.

Good Luck!
32/87
Infiniti - Senior English
Wednesday 05/12/2012, 22:00

@Selina-oc
How could you say no one is interested in this? How do you know? Can you read the amount of PMs he is getting?
33/87
chenkz - Titan - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Wednesday 05/12/2012, 22:01

Could we get a more clue for no.8? with (B.) maybe

and for no.7, what is the question? dechiper the curse that Varoslav spelled?
34/87
COLOSSAL-TCA - Novice - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 05/12/2012, 22:26

Clue for question 8 #1: This answer will require you to make something.

Question 7's 'question' is: 'Break the curse of Carrotus, by using Lost Hog's teachings.'

Whether or not this should be understood as 'decipher' I can't say, but I will leave a clue.

Clue for Question 7 Clue #1:

Break the curse with Askai's code.
35/87
Fremmeno - Legend - Open Casket English
Wednesday 05/12/2012, 22:47

Just to let everybody know, I will not give out the answers, not even for a share of the prize. The respect I have gained for the creator of this event is just amazing.

I hope everyone will have a blast trying to solve this mystery. It is probably the best one I have seen!
36/87
Gomla - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 05/12/2012, 23:26

Oh man, and I'm still trying to find the ELO page with the math on it for question 1
37/87
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Wednesday 05/12/2012, 23:54

Just wanted to say, thanks for the event. I would love to see more like this!
38/87
DragoRoyal - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 06/12/2012, 00:48

I'm so lost with Q9 lol
39/87
Bemmoth - Titan English
Thursday 06/12/2012, 01:21

"Beware of 'Red Herrings'"!
40/87
0 Reap - Event team - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 06/12/2012, 01:50

Can i have a clue for Q5?

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals