Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Collector auction. What do you think of it ?

Friday 07/12/2012, 14:18
Dr.Ido - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
113 messages
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Monday 10/12/2012, 15:49

We have a simple idea that we hope you'll like. Before moving forward on it, we'd like to know what you think.

Nowadays, we give away Collectors through the DT and the ELO tournament. We'd like to put 5 collector on the auction everyday, with a price starting at 1 clintz and no reserve price.

This way, the price of the Cr (especially of the top 5) would be set by the buyers instead of the sellers.
The number of Collector released in the economy would still be modest (half of what we release through the DT), so the impact on the economy would probably be modest at first.

Hopefully, after a few weeks (months ?) that the prices of the most expensive Cr would start to self regulate and reach more reasonable levels.

So that's the idea. Tell us what you think, either by posting in the board and/or by answering the survey here : http://www.urban-rivals.com/to/auctioncr/

edited by Goralion Monday 10/12/2012, 15:49
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

2/113
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Friday 07/12/2012, 14:29

Awesome
3/113
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 07/12/2012, 14:38

I like this idea a lot, but Im afraid the richer players will be able to buy them easier because they own a lot of clintz and its easier for someone with 1M clintz to bid (and outbid), for example, 100k on Caelus Cr than someone with 120k clintz.
Also, maybe it would be good if you could bid with your cards, someone maybe has lots of cards and not so much clintz, so you could value cards on market and be able to take them also as bids.
4/113
Mister Ry - Veteran English
Friday 07/12/2012, 14:42

Yes ! I'd love it ! PUT IT ON ! NOW !
5/113
Parish75 - Legend English
Friday 07/12/2012, 15:18

I personally think it is a great idea.
6/113
druconian001 - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 07/12/2012, 15:18

I believe that it will be good to have more cr's in circulation but if they become too easy to obtain then it takes away the pride and feeling of having a cr. Also people who have saved up for cr's will have a hard time trying to profit since there will be a flow of cr's coming from the auction.
7/113
Grapple X - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Friday 07/12/2012, 15:38

I'd be in favour of this. I'm not sure it would make a huge difference with the smaller Crs, but those generally costing a million clintz or more would see a drop in price I would say.
8/113
Grapple X - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Friday 07/12/2012, 15:39

Accidentally submitted my reply before I was finished. Meant to add that it might be a good idea to auction these Crs at max level, so that people who have bought 0xp Crs still have some sort of status symbol. Collectors like myself will want a full xp Cr anyway, to see all the art, so it doesn't hurt collectors to auction off max level Crs.
9/113
0 Kerry - Titan - E X C A L I B U R
Friday 07/12/2012, 15:44

What makes a big 5 special is cause it's hard to obtain them. Do you want them to be in the same level as a Terry Cr?
10/113
Takkbayawak - Guru English
Friday 07/12/2012, 16:30

Good idea.. better than the other idea that enable to sell CRs into credits..

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals