Thursday 13/12/2012, 10:21

Wouldn't it be awsome if on the 21st of December they released Glibon Dasha Sakrh. I mean that name has been mentioned so often in the Sakrohm clan it's a wonder that a card hasn't been made yet. Lakit and Aleister both had their bios refering to the end of the world and at such a time a deadly card should be made. Perhaps he can come as a savior of the world to put things back in order, I don't know but I really think it would be awsome to have this happen. Thoughts?

Cancel
Thursday 13/12/2012, 12:42

Glibon Dasha Sakrh... such a long name...
I wonder how they are gonna fit that on a card smiley

Anyway, the release of Lakit especially sorta suggest that GDS will come on the supposed 'end of the world'. It's sorta fitting, isn't it, to send a prophet just before the guy he prophesied comes out?

Hoping for a great card, although might not be as good as Guru Cr and such, but still, an 8/8 is good enough smiley

Cancel
Thursday 13/12/2012, 17:40

I never thought of that o.0

Cancel
Thursday 13/12/2012, 19:13

Thanks to this topic I think I know what clan will get their next Uchtul-like event on the 21th of December smiley

"Perhaps he can come as a savior of the world to put things back in order, I don't know but I really think it would be awsome to have this happen."

I'm all for a card that can create balance by countering Askai, Mona, Kalindra, Beeboy, Uranus and Robb Cr...

5* 8-4 Stop opp. Ability & Bonus?

Cancel
Thursday 13/12/2012, 19:28

I think it'll be the Sakrohm version of Uchtul/Romana, where we have to do 'missions' as a collective

Cancel
Thursday 13/12/2012, 19:31

He could be released like Uchtul and Romana, a big event celebrating creation to call it forward.

Cancel
Thursday 13/12/2012, 20:07

Hey i have an original idea! no one in this thread has suggested yet that they could make a Sakrohm version of uchtul and Romana !!!

*looks up* .... oh wait... EVERYONE has said that! LOL

more broken records PLEASE smiley

Cancel
Thursday 13/12/2012, 23:01

It's the way the posting system works, Shanks. If I had know two other people had posted the same thing, I wouldn't have bothered, but I'm glad I'm not alone in this idea.

What would it's missions be? Life gain, DR, Sakrohm and (two other clan) wins like with Uchtul?

Cancel

Answer to this subject