Good Cards to Invest in..

Thursday 27/12/2012, 11:07
Space Churros - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Space Churros - Imperator - WAR ACADEMYEnglish - Thursday 27/12/2012, 11:07

Hi! I'm still new-ish and I been experimenting with a few cards( well, the cards I got from the pack I got for free plus some of the cards I got from completing missions) and I have a few clintz I could use to buy new cards(1400 clintz)..

I am comfortable in using Ulu Watu and Fang Pi cards(since this was the first cards I got) I am not afraid to try some other clans.. currently tempted to buy some Nightmare cards since of the Dudley Ld mission..

I would appreciate some help..

I am currently using:
Sayura
Yu Mei
Muntendon

Timber

Warren
Lin Bee
Eugene
Reef

if that helps..

2/9
KILI879 - Imperator - ExtraordinarY KillerS English
Thursday 27/12/2012, 12:49

Try with this cards for that clintz :any Leader what you have + Kristin ,Ector ,Cyan, Coleridge ,Sheryl ,Wheeler, Sliman
3/9
mahawirasd - Imperator - Immortality English
Thursday 27/12/2012, 14:18

Well, imho you should go for the Nightmare - Mawpin Edwin bil Magenta Orlok erzebet Sargh all make for a decent deck for roughly 2-3k. Buy one at a time as you patch up your existing deck and you will be set with a decent mono before you know it.

GL and HF
4/9
Space Churros - Imperator - WAR ACADEMY English
Friday 28/12/2012, 02:05

Thanks for the Suggestion!

I really like the Piranas, tempted to buy those cause of the SOB, I fail at beating people using Montana and Uppers cause I have to use lots of Pillz to fight...

I also Got Bill, Sargh and Erzebet now plus Eadh cause of a mission.. hoping I an get the Dudley Ld card..
5/9
theKFCguy - Imperator - Great White North English
Friday 28/12/2012, 03:28

Well i would suggest Freaks because they're really cheap compared to other clans, but the only downfall with Freaks is that their bonus is very weak compared to other clans. Not to mention mono freak isn't that great.
6/9
Friday 28/12/2012, 04:47

GL on dudley mission.

IMHO if you don't have the money, your current Nightmare selection could easily make for a good half deck to supplement your ulu half deck. Swap Eadh for Mawpin later, i find that Mawpin doth present a greater threat than Eadh in most decks, and Erzebet - Magenta may also help you fill the need for that high damage card (which your deck is lacking).
7/9
Jesuela - Titan English
Friday 28/12/2012, 14:58

Saki is good for investment ^,...,^
8/9
Space Churros - Imperator - WAR ACADEMY English
Saturday 29/12/2012, 03:24

Yeah, I notice that my deck is lacking in Damage, that's why I have Timber currently in my Deck to boost the Damage a little

Saki is nice Copy Ability seems good but sadly I don't have any other All Stars cards
9/9
Saturday 29/12/2012, 08:34

Just buy the cheaper cards such as Ashley, Spudd, Lance, Loretta.

it will take some time, but it's quite doable imho. Just do 1 match per tourney every 2 hours - that's 50 clintz each.
It will pay off, trust me.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals