First deck I've ever made I can't find a serious flaw with

Wednesday 06/02/2013, 23:12
Taxt1271 - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Taxt1271 - Hero - Limit BreakEnglish - Wednesday 06/02/2013, 23:12

That might sound extreme but its how I feel. 28 star DT extended deck. I play on my mobile so there's no preset.

Minerva/Michael/Belgosi/Dr. Falkenstein/Sandro/Chiara Cr/Redra/Sasha

Has it all I think. Well balanced, practically immune to SoA (and SoB obviously doesn't matter a lot either), massive attack and power manipulation between Sasha, Dr. Falkenstein, Belgosi, Chiara Cr, and Minerva. Great DR between Redra and Minerva. Or simply overpower with Sandro and Michael. Really easy to win rounds is what I'm saying. Only flaws I can maybe see are a tiny lack of damage especially in the face of DR and the worst draw would involve two two stars.

Ill admit I haven't tested it much though. Got in half a DT and only lost one match (by only one life I might add). Any suggestions?

2/4
-Montrosity- - Titan - Lords of chao&.. English
Wednesday 06/02/2013, 23:46

Redra isnt really a dr youd like to use to be honest. How often do you see splashes like Pegh in dt?? Hardly that is. Change that to Dwan ans itd be much more stable.
3/4
The Ideal - Master English
Thursday 07/02/2013, 02:22

Not having any SoA could come back and hurt you
4/4
about4turtles - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 07/02/2013, 05:14

If you really want SOA then Redra --> Liam might work. Too much DRs will slow you game down and Liam's SOA could by useful. Just preference though as Redra could still work.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals