Format election

Tuesday 12/02/2013, 00:28

Could anyone tell me how to vote in the format elections or the times for it. It seems like every time I go to vote its already closed. ;__; Thanks!

Tuesday 12/02/2013, 02:56

Basically the whole week.... and since this thread is open, ill take my time to start ranting:

HOW IS Malicia on the ban list???

i mean she is powerful, but... if you have a good DR she is almost neutralized? and with 7 power she isnt going anywhere far. just basically a Leela.

Tuesday 12/02/2013, 03:13

Vote during the elo week to determine the bans next week

Tuesday 12/02/2013, 04:23

Good question. Where is gretjan i'd like to put some votes towards her.

Tuesday 12/02/2013, 04:35

Gertjan needs a ban yah true. Mona Desmond lol, what a joke. Montana is still usable....

Tuesday 12/02/2013, 04:46

@ Fanta

Both Gertjan and Gretchen are in the format election this week. Unless they had a love child together and named it Gretjan, I'll assume you're wanting to vote for one of those two. :-d So get voting!

@ Oracle

I'm not really sure about Malicia. Like, I know WHY she's IN the format election... she was obviously one of the 4 most played characters from Pussycats last week, and apparently Pussycats must have been popular enough to get themselves on the election.

Why she is getting so many votes, I don't know. :razz: She's not amazing by any stretch.

Tuesday 12/02/2013, 05:02

My bad.

UR need a better temp ban system. The current one is too open. We shouldn't get so many characters to vote for pick 20 and go from there.

Tuesday 12/02/2013, 05:38

People want Malicia to share a place with Kalindra and Spyke as a, according to the players, "broken" NB release. And i LOVE it! I just hope she's usable by the time she turns 2k or so.
I'm shocked at the fact Bogdan is right at the top of the list. Do players really consider Freaks THAT powerdul?

Tuesday 12/02/2013, 09:16

Most people probably lost by 1 attack or 1 pill from Bogdan and Grudj followed the next turn so....

Wednesday 13/02/2013, 13:30

Umm... you have not used Bogdan? if used first turn potentially ummm.. 8/10 WITHOUT FURY first turn? mix in some pussys and.. yah. oh yah dont forget SoA. Nightmare isnt that great either against this guy....

Reply to this subject