Click here if you forgot your password.

PC - ELO changes?

PC - ELO changes?
Tuesday 12/02/2013, 18:09
Wakayama3 - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
PC - ELO changes?
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of HomestuckEnglish - Tuesday 12/02/2013, 18:09

Hi! I am new to building ELO-decks, and I've tried to put one together with mono PC.

Preset: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2534436&list

Can you please comment and suggest changes, really want the best deck

Thanks!

2/6
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Tuesday 12/02/2013, 20:52

Clover is now a staple for P Cats in ELO. She far outclasses their other 3* characters and her and Lucy are pretty much the reasons to run PCats in the first place.

Ivana's a better value than Wanda. Wanda has become irrelevant since the change to 14 life. As an answer to SOA, Ivana is much more efficient.

Ella is just a lousy character. Her min. 4 reduction is very rarely relevant (useful mostly against fury only) and 5/2 is terrible.

Selina is one of the weaker PCat 5*s. Ditha is probably the best PCat nuke for mono. Lena is good but probably better for PCat 1/2s. Leela and Charlie are both playable.

So there are several characters I would change. They are probably most suited for 4/4 splits currently and do not have a deep enough roster to use mono. If you plan on using PCats you should immediately acquire Clover.
3/6
0 Nomi - Imperator - the courtyard of shadows English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 00:32

Try this: Grudj Bogdan Olga Noel/(Mira if there's a lot of SOA) Bertha Charlie Clover Lucy Wanda. Poison + PC = pain.
4/6
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 00:36

Ella basically has a min 2 so she is fine. She's better than Arno who's elo bannd
5/6
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 04:33

SHES BETTER THAN Arno? wow sorry you make terrible arguments.

1. Arno has SoA, and thats.... yah takes out like 1000 damaging abilities.
2. without bonus: Ella has a whooping.. -2 damage min. 4! how useful is that. Arno still stands strong.
3. personal preference, i feel that 4/4 is slightly more threatening that 5/2, not big tho.

@kitsune haha I agree with you for once. definitely use their 4*s, sexy beasts. Malicia and Diana pwn. no Clover = no Pussycats. no Lucy = no Pussycats.
6/6
Shanks Miagi - Event team - D-Versified English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 08:08

Lois Ld is quite useful i find when it comes to Pussycats I'd say:
Selina / Lena - Lois Ld
Jayzel - Diana
Cherry - Clover
Ella - Brittany

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals