1400 with post-Kalindra Frozn

Wednesday 13/02/2013, 16:26
misterjones - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
misterjones - Titan - Limit BreakEnglish - Wednesday 13/02/2013, 16:26

Haha, no, I haven't done it. But I'd like to know if anyone has even tried, how far they got, and what their strategy was.

2/3
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 19:00

I think it's difficult. The most base damage a Frozn character has is 5. This means that they are much too ability and bonus reliant to do enough damage to do well in higher ELO. It would take a lot of skill and luck to do well with them. They also need better characters at 2*. They are several pieces away from being competitive in ELO. Strompah is a great character but he doesn't address their needs.

Frozn need:

A 5* with 7 base damage
A 5* or 3* with SOB
A topend 2* with at least 3 base damage, maybe an attack manipulator (6/3, Support: +3 atk)

They are pretty good at winning rounds though.
3/3
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 23:18

Posting this made me think that I should try a Frozn half and see if I can actually do well with it. The result is deleted

1351 so far

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals