Non-Stop Fun in Clint City!

Friday 08/03/2013, 11:26
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
47 messages
Espectroscuro - Admin English - Friday 08/03/2013, 11:26

If you come on a visit to Clint City, you sure won’t get bored! In the north you can take part in madcap races across the snow, chased by a small but crazy Windzy. In the east, why not play hide n’ seek with Simeon and his bulky beaver. In the west, try your hand at catching crockery and cutlery with Cornelia. While in the south, it's all a bit more relaxed, what with the beach, the waves and a pervasive Daddy Jones who monopolizes every wave with his over-complicated moves.

Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous12345Next »

2/47
Wakshaani - Legend English
Friday 08/03/2013, 11:33

D'oh! For some reason I thought that this was a week for another LD.

Face, meet egg.
3/47
Whitedragon11 - Eternal - Limit Break English
Friday 08/03/2013, 11:34

A good release today, I really like Simeon though I doubt he'll replace Shakra for me, though he'd be my second choice, or definately both in T2.

To check out their abilities and final arts, check out Non-Stop Fun in Clint City
4/47

Ohh w nt goin 2 b bore nw
well i think i m d 1st 2 cmmnt
5/47
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 08/03/2013, 11:54

Daddy Jones:Really good card. 1 less power but a better DR then Tanaereva Cr

Cornelia: Good card. Melanie now has a friend in my deck.

Windzy: also a good card, Titsouk will be my first choice but Windzy will usally join him.

Simeon: Also a good card. In ELO I think I would still use Armand. Simeon can get more power but its confidence based so can be a bit easy to read.
6/47
Zhudac - Hero English
Friday 08/03/2013, 12:28

Windzy: Pretty good card by Frozn standards, obviously good at giving pill advantages and revenge while having the power to win in a pinch

Simeon: Kinda torn, he might finally be that card Roots can turn to for a 5* in Elo, since SoA (cutting through DRs) and abundunce of DR's of his own in his clan make the predictability of Confidence not so bad

Daddy Jones: Poor man's Tan man, and rich man's second Tan man. Will really help in T2, although they were quite fine without it. Probably hard-pressed to use him in Elo, though.

Cornelia: Worthless, needed to be a better release for Berzerk. She doesn't hold a candle to most 2*'s, 7/4, 8/3 with additional, bonus-level abilities are the norm now (Dave, Z3r0 D34d, Jessie, Kusuri) or a powerful ability like DR, SoA, Poison, etc. Needed to be +2 life or heal to synergize with Berzerk bonus.
7/47
Pink Huntress - Master - Immortality English
Friday 08/03/2013, 12:44

Today is the Women's International Day and UR didn't release any new Pussycats to celebrate it !
8/47
Takkbayawak - Guru English
Friday 08/03/2013, 13:09

Daddy Jones: good card.. high damage DR card. ELO replacement for tan man

Simeon: now Roots deck have a new nuke in the house.. makes you to think twice to let a Roots win a round when he's around..

Cornelia: wow berzerks now packed with high powered low star cards... and a average dmg of 4.. (including bonus) they really hurt that much

Windzy: another Frozn pill manipulation tricks!!! this will hurt so much than Piranas,. as they have amazing bonus... once your pillz will not be sufficient to face a revengeful Frozn.. they will take you out!!
9/47
princekhlil12 - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Friday 08/03/2013, 14:55

Yes! Thank you!]
Another 8 powered Berzerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10/47
Dexwell - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 08/03/2013, 16:34

Kind of boring release for me, but I always say that when they don't release a card in a clan I play. Simeon looks exciting though. Windzy has the good ability, but honestly one pill, seems rather weak in that respect. Daddy Jones the mini Tan Man. Well actually he has better reduction but I'll take the 10 power of Tan Man any day. Cornelia seems okay with the 8 power I just don't play Berzerk so. A meh release for me.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals