Get rid of Montana.

Get rid of Montana.
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 15:08
Tansur - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
28 messages
Get rid of Montana.
Tansur - Guru - The TrendEnglish - Tuesday 12/03/2013, 15:08

Hey, I know I'm not the best player out there, but this should never happen: I just lost to mono Montana, and lost all four rounds. What threat are big damage clans if they have to fight clans whose bonuses essentially give them +2 pills per round? Montana has high power AND power manip AND the best dr in the game (forces at least three pills for -3 damage) AND effectively starts with +8 pills.

Power creep in the attack manip clans is lame.
« Previous123Next »

2/28
0 Jamox - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 16:45

They should all go cr
3/28
-Bakuryu - Senior English
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 17:10

Hes not the best dr...
4/28
Tansur - Guru - The Trend English
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 17:15

Yup. Another fight against Montana: they overpilled with Avola and I used a return 2/3 pills on loss character. They won, second round starts with me having 13 pills and them having only 7, yet I still lose every round. Why? Because 7 pills to Montana is the equivalent to 13 pills vs a non attack manip clan. Absolute garbage. I'm sick of playing against a clan where I have to think my ass off just to tie, and they can just wander through thoughtlessly forcing pills. Stupid. Am I forced to use attack manip clans? And I forgot to add to the list up top "AND high damage/gap potential". Why does clan have everything?

Every time I see this clan I consider quitting. Seriously UR...
5/28
Capn Clintz - Titan English
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 17:57

Change clans, or learn to beat them. It's not hard to beat any clan with another. That is the joy of this game, you just can't figure it out.
6/28
lightball20 - Imperator English
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 18:46

I have beat a Montana deck at least once with every single clan its not that they are overpowered but that you are underskilled you know that they have to use a pill themselves to activate their bonus, also there are these cards with abilities called SOB.
7/28
0 Jamox - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 18:53

Start using Montana lol
8/28
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 18:54

Montana have low damage. Compared to Junta FPC.
If your playing with Jungo, FPC, Junta or Berzerk you only need to win 2 rounds against them to win the match. e.g if your playing with Jungo, Buba and Boohma Gerald all can win you rounds easily. If you think Avola is a threat use Psylo and Jean in your deck. Avola is bad against SOA.
The problem isn't Montana! Actually the problem is that you're not using the right deck or your not pilling right.

Also some clans are better against others but worse against some. e.g Skeelz do really well against Roots GHEIST and Piranas but do badly against Rescue Montana and Uppers. But it is not impossible for Skeelz to beat Montana or Uppers etc. So whatever clan you are using it is not impossible to beat Montana.
9/28
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 22:23

Montana suffer from tons of problems (namely a lack of 8-powered cards, a lack of high-damage cards, a reliance on their above-average abilities, and their awkward bonus which tends to be useless in 0-1pill battles). Clans like Sakrohm, Piranas, Nightmare, GHEIST, Roots, Rescue, and even Frozn can tear them a new one with ease.
10/28
0 Anderson - Titan English
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 23:47

Use Nightmare or Piranas or SOB cards for relative ease beating them. They have low base power so without their bonus they are severely hindered

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals