Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

How to deal with attack and power manipulators?

Tuesday 19/03/2013, 11:09
Gab PH - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Gab PH - Senior English - Tuesday 19/03/2013, 11:09

Ttile says it all. I'm having a hard time with those +/- attack and +/- power cards and clans. I'm using pure La Junta, any advice?

2/5
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Tuesday 19/03/2013, 14:09

Use High Damage cards along with SOA and Damage Reducers (DR), Aim to win two rounds with high damage cards and defend with SOA and DRs.

Bryan, Isatis / Chiro, Brianna / Arnie, Wyre, Milena, Trish, Thormund, Sabia would be a good 25* deck.
3/5
TalS - Legend - D-Versified English
Tuesday 19/03/2013, 15:10

If you have a hard time against attack manipulation clans I'd suggest stop using La Junta and switch to a SOB clan such as Nightmare and Piranas on weeks where the attack manipulators go rampant.
If you do want to play La Junta you can try using SOB and SOA cards to counter the abilities and bonuses, using DRs to stop most of the damage against cards you know you can't beat or you need to use a lot of pillz to beat.
Another thing you can do is use La Junta cards with attack manipulation abilities in order to reduce the effect of the attack manipulators you play against.
4/5
TOKEN BANK - Guru - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 19/03/2013, 16:07

Use Rescue and Play 0 pillz
5/5
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Tuesday 19/03/2013, 19:45

I like to play my cards to a safe point where it'd take my opponent the same amount of pillz to beat me. For example, Murray (assuming no bonus) 6 pilled against Anita 5 pilled. 8*6=48, 7*5=35+12=47. They'd lose by 1 attack unless they pill 6 as well. Nothing's worse than losing a round AND being at a pill disadvantage. Granted it doesn't always work because they have attack manipulation and they CAN overpill comfortably if they want; they have extra attack to use the round after

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals