Players who leave the match before it has ended

Tuesday 19/03/2013, 19:21
davytt - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
davytt - Hero English - Tuesday 19/03/2013, 19:21

I think there should be a penalty and or fine for not completing a match,because it stops the other player from achieving all they can in the said match.

2/9
0 Nomi - Imperator - Ultimate Torney™ English
Wednesday 20/03/2013, 06:11

But there IS a penalty. A meaningless penalty, sure. It could also being considered as a 12-0 KO to your favor, but for some reason, it hasn't been implemented.
3/9
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Wednesday 20/03/2013, 09:51

LOL! That's the funniest thing I have seen in a long time!

How is the opponent leaving a match a problem? You get the win, both players save time and all is good. I don't see your argument. Sure you may not get to do some missions (eg. + pillz mission) but ELO really isn't the place for missions.
4/9
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Wednesday 20/03/2013, 10:48

Lol thought this was the ELO forum. Same message applies, just forget about my last sentence.
5/9
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Wednesday 20/03/2013, 21:25

Since the introduction of KO in Elo missions, the opponent leaving a match has become a problem.

Don't know about Deathmatch though, not fond of that mode anyways.
6/9
FocaMorta - Legend - Heaven Destroyer English
Friday 22/03/2013, 03:24

On DM i don't see the problem honestly
7/9
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 22/03/2013, 05:38

Whoever complains about people quitting in DM is obviously not a Deathmatch veteran. Deathmatch players aim for High Score, High DM Average for the week, and High Levels.

Go do your missions elsewhere, leave Deathmatch to the players who take the mode seriously.
8/9
Jamox360 - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 26/03/2013, 11:25

If you can see a battle is going nowhere you quit to save time
9/9
-U-R-Lucky- - Imperator - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Tuesday 30/04/2013, 09:57

In tourney its annoying. Some players have no intentions of making points but just to stroll and slow down other players. They bring Uranus,graxs,Kolos,Ambre in tourney .

Now suppose you are fighting such player. You win first 3 rounds ,you have extra pills and in 4th round you can KO easily. But the player time outs or he concedes you will get 25 or 27 points only. If you played 4th round and win legally then you could have scored 35+ points. See,it makes a lot of difference in tourney. You could easily get 27 points for 2 round HKO but then you played 3 rounds and opp. left .

There should be some points improvements on time outs . Its very annoying because I have 7 timeouts wins in a single tourney and that has made a difference of over 100 points in my gameplay.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals