[Intro] An interesting idea for the community

Saturday 23/03/2013, 01:17
(WP) Ace - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
(WP) Ace - Hero - War PartyEnglish - Saturday 23/03/2013, 01:17

Hello UR community! I've had this idea running through my head for a while and just wanted to run it by you first to see if you back me up on this.

When you look at a clans card artwork, there usually is a common theme in it. For example, the Junkz all wear yellow with the orange Russian gas mask on it, the Rescue have their white and blue coats, Skeelz with their uniforms, ect.

What if there were jackets, shirts, handbags, wallets, ect. for sale that resembled your favorite clans paraphernalia? I for one have always wanted a Jacket that looked like Anita's or a shirt like Rowdy's. Additionally, you could make a wallet or purse that has the symbol of the clan on it, much like the stickers that are already out. Finally, you could create generalized clothing, making a piece that has no character connection to create a feel that when you put on that jacket or shirt, you become part of the clan.

Does anyone else feel this way? I would love to hear from you all and see if my idea can't get the attention of the UR admins.

Finial note: I didn't know where to put this thread, so if it's not in the right place, a notification of where it should go would be appreciated. Thanks!

=Ace=

2/7
Gryazzie - Titan - Immortality English
Saturday 23/03/2013, 04:11

Crystal's jacket
3/7
TNT_Blue - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Saturday 23/03/2013, 05:07

Great idea. Makes Boostr Profit. Appeals to the users. Boosts IRL economy. Hack approves
4/7
WordsWords - Hero English
Saturday 23/03/2013, 06:51

Haha that's awesome i'd like brandon's diverse shirts lol
5/7
Capn Clintz - Titan English
Saturday 23/03/2013, 20:27

They tried t shirts and it was a flop. Along with other merchandise.
6/7
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 24/03/2013, 06:22

Maybe cute keychains with the clan logo could work.
7/7
Jamox360 - Titan - Open Casket English
Sunday 24/03/2013, 10:17

How about cartoons?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals