Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Can you all help me strengthen my deck? Or do I start over?

Tuesday 02/04/2013, 21:57
DrPep - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
DrPep - Guru - Knights of the New DawnEnglish - Tuesday 02/04/2013, 21:57

I'm currently running,

Junkz: Flanagan, Taham, Nobrodroid, Veenyle Cr

Piranhas: Ahkab, Andsom, Hawkins, Amiral Coco

I'm specifically interested in ELO. It seems that no matter what deck I use I get destroyed.

Thanks in advance,
Brandon

3/8
Thai_231 - Veteran - 3LO MA$T3R English
Wednesday 03/04/2013, 08:06

I don't play Piranas but I think for the Junzk, you should use Eebiza instead of Taham and Qbick for Nobrodroid if you can afford them, then you will have one more star to up Flanagan to Trermorh or Romana. Another thing is you should replace Andsom by Ector or Tyd.
4/8
Ethan kun - Veteran - lonely fighters English
Wednesday 03/04/2013, 14:15

You should already do well in that deck. The problem is that you have too many pill manipulators. You should remove that Taham, and remove Nobrodroid and Andsom. You already have a Scubb with you and he's better in comparison to those two. But that's just me. If u know how to use it properly then something isn'wong. A reply to "whatever deck you use, you get destroyed" well if that's the case then you should probably change your playstyle. Like I said there is nothing wrong with your deck as your deck manipulates pillz most of the time. It should help you maintain the flow of the game. But if you really don't know how to play the role of your deck, refer to the deck above.
5/8
DrPep - Guru - Knights of the New Dawn English
Wednesday 03/04/2013, 19:43

Thanks guys. I was running a Vortex/frozen deck last week it was my first time playing ELO. I think I just didn't realize how everything changes week to week. I appreciate the advice and I'll try it out.
6/8
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Wednesday 03/04/2013, 21:05

Eebiza and Qubik instead of Nobrodroid and Taham.

Then, change Flanagan to Romana.

Also, Turn Ahkab into Dalhia Cr.

Andsom to Tyd.
7/8
Taso CR - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 05/04/2013, 04:12

If it is your first time playing in ELO, prepare for some ass-whooping for a while
8/8
Gomla - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Friday 05/04/2013, 05:50

The only things I'd say are "needed changes" are changing Andsom to a more useful 3-star such as Tyd and switching Qubik in for Nobrodroid . Other suggestions are nice, but not necessarily "needed" changes.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals