Improving mono sakrohm - budget

Improving mono Sakrohm - budget
Wednesday 03/04/2013, 18:23
Avi -0_0- ivA - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Improving mono sakrohm - budget
Avi -0_0- ivA - Senior - D-VersifiedEnglish - Wednesday 03/04/2013, 18:23

So, I've been using mono Sakrohm in ELO and I'm maxing out at about 1100~ but want to achieve 1200 for the 5 credits (1000 clintz)

I've been pretty lucky so far with cards, getting a Murray off Kate in duel.
Well; I want to improve it cheaply, yet efficiently.

Here is the deck:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2567035&list

2/4
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 03/04/2013, 19:32

How much clintz do you have? Does it have to be mono Sakrohm? Cuz for budget ELO decks, imo, one of the best calans are Junkz. You could replace your 5, 4, 3 and a 2* card with Maazk, Fizzle, Treemorh (if you have for him, if not Otakool works nice also) and Flanagan.
About your current deck, I would replace the 4* and 5* first, cheap choices are Mantiz and Eris, a little higher are Jautya and Miss Stella. Also, in a few weeks (or a month, month and a half) Mokra will be cheaper, depends on how cheap, but if you can, buy him then.
3/4
Avi -0_0- ivA - Senior - D-Versified English
Wednesday 03/04/2013, 19:42

As of now; I've got 400 odd clintz - but coincidentally enough, my last duel card was Flanagan.
As far and half decks go - I've tried Sakrohm with Piranas and Skeelz but I didn't feel either of them worked very well.
My highest elo score (1200 something) was with mono Piranhas, but I didn't enjoy playing with them.
Back to Junkz - maybe I could try save up for some to make a half deck, and see how it goes.
4/4
Joinone - Titan - XiongDang English
Thursday 04/04/2013, 11:44

As long as you have Murray you can always have a pretty cheap Sakrohm half-deck. You just need a little more options then.
I have a cheap deck building post if you are interested. You can find plenty cheap half-decks there.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=2291124&subject_page=0

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals