Cold Snap

Cold Snap
Friday 19/04/2013, 11:12
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
27 messages
Cold Snap
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 19/04/2013, 11:12

In the streets of Clint City, the weather was finally starting to warm up and young Sue could be seen skipping about with her medical kit in tow. Meanwhile in the video arcades of the Bangers’ quarter, Dud Z was fighting T47 in the Clint Fighters IV and losing every fight miserably. Spring it seemed had almost sprung! But it was too good to be true, because then a glacial wind blew down from Mount Glatz in the company of an imposing-looking fellow. Brok, son of the last lord of the Yetis has arrived in town!Get these characters in the shop's packs5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous123Next »

2/27
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 19/04/2013, 11:21

Brok - Frozn 5*
7/6
Defeat: Recover 2 Pillz out of 3

Wow. Looks great on paper but probably isn't all that hot. He's Dregn + 1 power, but needing revenge.

T47 - Junkz 4*
6/4
+1 Pillz per Damage
Reminds me of Nobrodroid, but susceptible to DR. Meh.

Dud Z - Bangers 3*
6/5
Stop: +3 Pillz
Meh. MEH. Bangers really needed another 3*, and they get this clown. I might be wrong, but I don't see this card getting any use, it's vulnerable without Bonus just like every other freaking Banger.

Sue - 2* Rescue
6/3
-1 Opp Power and Damage, min. 3
I like this card, IMO this week's best release. The min is a bit too high for DR purposes, but it brings 7 power to 6 and forces you to pill 3 above this card. Great!
3/27
Whitedragon11 - Eternal - Limit Break English

Not really impressed with this release, nothing stands out. Oh well, can't be amazing every time

To check out their abilities and final arts, check out Cold Snap
4/27
HoA Grim - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English

Brok, a solid card - replaces Kalindra for elo.

T47 bye bye Nobrodroid. Rowdy is banned, Gibson, take a breather.

Dud Z stalfhuast has a mortal enemy

Sue, well... People said they wanted Luke in Rescue, this is actually a little better
5/27
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Friday 19/04/2013, 11:38

Brok is killed by SoB and SoA takes away his forking asset, making him an okayish 5*. Not the worst, but far from the best.
6/27
HighFidelity - Legend - Open Casket Deutsch
Friday 19/04/2013, 11:49

Brok - Solid card, good addition to Frozn.

T47 - I don't like her at all. She is a weaker remake of Nobrodroid. If she had one more power she'd be great, but as she is now, I don't see any use for her at all. Weak card.

Dud Z - Another disappointment. Bangers didn't need him and won't use him.

Sue - 6/3 with -1 opp power/damage min 3 looks very good. A huge boost for Rescue imho.
7/27
glippy - Veteran - - fang.crew - English
Friday 19/04/2013, 12:10

For those wo wanted a quirky release
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuwXLpWZeF4
8/27
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Friday 19/04/2013, 12:44

Just my opinion:

Brok reminds me of Lizzy, full stats and all, with the Vortex bonus. As some have mentioned already, looks good on paper but still needs to be tested to find out. May be disadvantageous since for his full 9/8 to take place, you need to lose one round first, giving your opponent a chance to hit you really really hard, especially since Frozn has no DR. (Except Tiwi Ld, but being KO'ed does not activate his ability.) In some situations you can use this to your advantage though.

T47 is like Nobrodroid, again as many have mentioned. I'll personally prefer her over Nobrodroid despite her susceptibility to DR, because she only costs 1 pill to cast fury. Since Junkz have low damage in general, this can help quite a bit. But this may work against you if you lose, of course. Qubik and Eebiza comes first, however.

Dud Z faces competition from Randal and Loocio, 2 favourites in the clan that never gets banned. Although his 5 damage is strong, there is also Carlito, which does the same and pierces through DRs. Dud Z however, can be useful in rampant annoying Roots/GHEIST weeks since Bangers tend to lose their useful abilities against them.

Sue is great. Lea and Elvira were banned in exchange for Kerry and Sledg mainly to force Rescue players to play the lower-end cards. Kerry, Sledg, Slyde, Steve, Sue, Krash forms only 18* which means you can fit another 3* and 4* in.
9/27
robotkhatiwada - Imperator - - fang.crew - English
Friday 19/04/2013, 14:49

Not really of my any use
10/27
princekhlil12 - Hero English
Friday 19/04/2013, 16:24

I,m tired with power and damage ability every release.
Hoping for a new ability

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals