Let's see your anti-huracan decks!

Let's see your anti-Huracan decks!
Friday 17/05/2013, 12:41
Z4KALW3 - Guru

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
24 messages
Let's see your anti-huracan decks!
Z4KALW3 - Guru - Friday 17/05/2013, 12:41

There will probably be a lot of these guys around for the near future, show is what you've built to counter them.

Here are two of mine:

deleted
and
deleted
« Previous123Next »

2/24
Gryazzie - Titan - Immortality English
Friday 17/05/2013, 15:59

I believe there is more than just SoB that can counter this Huracan beast.
3/24
Zoo-Boar - Titan - • Z ҈ ҈ • English
Friday 17/05/2013, 16:15

Anything thing can work, perhaps the favourite mono Jungo but here's mine

deleted
4/24
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Friday 17/05/2013, 16:32

Of course anything can work. But sob shuts down a potentially very nasty bonus, especially as many seem to be building half decks with lots of plus life.
5/24
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 17/05/2013, 16:41

IMO a Junkz half works well, with Flangan absolutely destroying their 4 cards. However, La Junta can create an easy first turn life gap with hard-to-beat nukes like Pilzken and Isatis.
6/24
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Friday 17/05/2013, 18:07

Any Copy Opp Bonus card could beat the Huracan at their own game. Perhaps Gerald might see a revival due to synergy?
7/24
Thai_231 - Veteran - 3LO MA$T3R English
Friday 17/05/2013, 18:20

@Spikey: cannot agree with you any more. All the times the Huracan players see Futoshi Ld in my hand, they use like 7 8 pills for the first round, putting me in a very easy situation in the other rounds. As I run FPC this week, Futoshi Ld and Shifou is really effective to challenge them. However, I think that once this clan have more cards, we will see something more interesting.
8/24
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Friday 17/05/2013, 22:36

Huracan are probably (err, hopefully) not going to have anything with > 7 base power, unless it's a high-star Stella type card with low damage. They're probably also going to be ability reliant.

Things you're going to want in your deck against them:

-SoA! This is going to be very, very important for blocking LPD cards. A first round LPD win can mean that Huracan have a ridiculously easy time walling against you, just throwing out remaining pills at random.
-8 power SoB or CoB. This will stomp them into the ground most of the time.
-SoB or CoB on attack manip clans. See above.

This is a great clan, actually, and a very interesting bonus that will change the meta in positive ways. It makes SoB a more valuable inclusion to a well-rounded ELO deck once again, where it was previously starting to lose that function. I'm going to enjoy playing them with an Ulu half when they get a little bit more rounded out, as Ulu's naturally high power, bonus, and life gain (especially Eddie's heal!) all have some nice synergy with them.
9/24
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Friday 17/05/2013, 22:41

Yep if synergy means i get to flip a coin to see if i win, then yes, Eddie plus Huracan is awesome
10/24
Tansur - Guru - The Trend English
Friday 17/05/2013, 23:14

Waster, you ate starting to sound like a broken record. I know that I also feel a bit jaded with ELO and see it as a coin flip, but it isn't and can't be. If ELO were truly a coin flip everyone would be at very similar standings. If we're were getting closer to a coin flip game, then again, the range between top and bottom would be getting closer and closer. This is not happening. In fact we are seeing some if the highest ELO scores. So unfortunately, if your results make you feel like its coin flippy, then you just have to admit, like I did, that those top players just have n understanding of the game the we don't.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals