58 messages
Elo ; what a joke
Squirtroll - Guru - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Saturday 18/05/2013, 22:16

Ban Lehane give Jungo Jean

Askai banned
Troompah free

Striker Arno Yookie are banned cards like Ongh Avola roam free
wheres the balance?

are elo updates done? ur only cares about having us purchase credits for new cards, where they can create 4 cards every other week but cant make simple changes to elo to make the game more enjoyable and actually want people to purchase credits?
elo wasnt as good when i first joined from the first years the game was out from what i heard, but from when i joined until its become a mediocre game where 50/50 run rampant and braindeads can go around random pilling due to no balance

where the rating system is just who can win more 50/50s
« Previous123456Next »

41/58
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 19/05/2013, 05:21

ROFL you are so mad, and so bad, anyone who disagrees with you is automatically a "noob." Can't get more egotistical than an XC member, no doubt.
42/58
Sunday 19/05/2013, 05:26

What you're basically saying is "please unban the cards that are clearly broken because I like to play them and no other reason." and "ban everything that makes mono Montana and mono Jungo possible because I'm too lazy to play against them and no other reason"

50/50s have ALWAYS been in UR. And it's always been like this in games like poker, banning more cards won't change that. The same players top ELO, the same players win hold'em tournaments, so the key is to minimize luck, maximizing skill, and don't cry like babies when you lose one. Now I'm just going to wait for wasteroftime to jump on this thread and say I'm changing my opinion from last week or something.
43/58
AiR-GeaR-Ikki - Titan English
Sunday 19/05/2013, 07:12

ELO will never be balanced, imbalance raises pack sales to get the new broken cards. UR is a dictatorship not a democracy and creating threads like this do nothing but give the hypocrites like WMDuessel a podium to stand on and preach while making no intelligent or valid points.

Once this thread gains any significant following it will simply get deleted as there is only limited freedom of speech on this site meaning there is no freedom of speech. Following in the footsteps of other famous dictators such as Hitler, Kim Jong Il etc preventing anything negative being voiced and only allowing their own propaganda.

Of coarse they will never admit to this, instead insist the thread was pulled due to profanity or fighting usually caused by someone else and instead of removing that persons comment or BLing them they will use it to their advantage to take the entire thing down.

Only way to realistically take a stand is to stop playing ELO and buying packs making their marketing strategies fail leaving ELO a dead room. Of coarse it would take more than you alone but that's the only way to have any impact at all. Either that or go to a better game, there are many out there.
44/58
Squirtroll - Guru - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 19/05/2013, 07:53

Ghelas, I left a spot for you in the first comment
45/58
Sunday 19/05/2013, 07:54

Dus obviously you also can't read as you didn't leave your comment where I told you too trash players are trash, go be noob elsewhere nice records, both of you lol
46/58
Sunday 19/05/2013, 08:06

Typical Excalibur, lol. Records are numbers, you no-lifers clearly are better than me in ELO, I am not denying this. But your 1500 which you spent your useless time on is pointless in a discussion which you started, and has no significant facts. I don't cry when I lose a 50/50, like all your guild does is post on public forum and circlejerk each other while making idiotic comparisons to dictatorship in an attempt to feel "smart."

Clearly this thread is full of XC teenagers with no intelligent reasoning, Instead of addressing the argument, you can't find anything to say and therefore resort to the usual XC "go be noob elsewhere". Trashcan guild.

The same XC players who complain about this supposedly "broken" ELO are the guys who spend 15 hours a day in the ELO room, and cheat with other members. Go figure.
47/58
Sunday 19/05/2013, 08:13

Here comes the same joke of a player claiming he doesn't play as much and why his records are disgusting, surprise surprise that's something new

You're bad and nobody cares for a thing you have to say, take your trash personality and records back to your other noob friends
48/58
Sunday 19/05/2013, 08:25

Expect another reply in the next few hours

Guess this is all they have to do in Cambodia lol
49/58
-Sad_ - Guru - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 19/05/2013, 08:37

See. troll.complaining wont do anything
50/58
Sunday 19/05/2013, 08:38

I would actually, but then I know the next reply is to be "go away noob" instead of a cohesive argument. I'm content with knowing you lack the logic and the intelligence to carry your reasoning, and resort to racism.

Bravo.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals