About Uppers...

About Uppers...
Thursday 23/05/2013, 01:25
AGPrinz - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
About Uppers...
AGPrinz - Titan - 'AktivGaming'English - Thursday 23/05/2013, 01:25

Does anyone else think making their min 4 would be much more balanced? They seem to be very overpowered lately...

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2598899

2/8
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 23/05/2013, 06:56

I personally think changing an 8-year old bonus is out of the question at this point. Uppers are good, but not as overpowered as other attack manipulation clans *cough* Sakrohm *cough*

Good deck, I have a preset of the same deck, but with Zhu Tang instead of Ralph, for gap purposes.
3/8
kidUSA - Master - Biggest Team Seen English
Thursday 23/05/2013, 07:56

I am confused WMDuessel, how is Sakrohm's -8 min 3 more overpowered than the Uppers -10 min 3.
4/8
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 23/05/2013, 08:03

What I meant was this, Sakrohm as a clan is more powerful than Uppers right now, despite having a weaker bonus
5/8
badna0 - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 23/05/2013, 08:11

This. You have two of the best DR's in the game and which are two of the best for their star count (GraksmxxT and Uranus), the broken abomination that is Mokra, and a solid supporting cast that includes Murray.

Petra? Aleister? Sigma? The thing about Sak is they have solid cards at pretty much every star count.
6/8
badna0 - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 23/05/2013, 08:14

Given that this is the Elo forum, cross out what I said about Graks and Sigma. Regardless, the core of Sakrohm is unbelievably strong. No Elo worthy card(s) in Uppers really has the impact that Mokranus do together.
7/8
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Thursday 23/05/2013, 08:56

Their bonus is a bit unfair, but then they have a degree of dependence on it, especially Rubie and Nellie, which makes 5/3, 6/2 or 6/1/1 splits more optimal (for me at least, had success with 6/1/1 splashing Cyb Lhia and Spiaghi).
8/8
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 23/05/2013, 11:21

I played around with the idea of Uppers having a min of 5. It would pretty much fall down to Ace and Sakrohm beating them at 0 pillz and that's about it.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals