Bans

Bans
Tuesday 04/06/2013, 06:23
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
Bans
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Tuesday 04/06/2013, 06:23

Aight the thread in the staff announcement is too much, ill start a new one.

blaastar cr: WHY?! firstly, Cr, not everyone has it so those who have it should be able to use it. Beeboy is a WAYY better option for a ban, for there are quite a few 5* Bangers, bad choice.

Grudj: ok kinda weird but i understand a lot of 4*s for replacement

Troompah: good ban

Bristone: ..... GHEIST are kinda dead? that was like the only Dr they had, bad bad choice, should have taken like XU52.

Avola: yah makes sense.

Mona: i dont know... shes not THAT powerful, but Montana sure has replacements.

Jeena: well kinda weird she was only a defender... but ok its alright

Gertjan: FINALLY, finally yah this guy should not live.

Uranus: yes yes take this bad boy out.

Greem: weird, but i guess makes sense Greem makes game very dicey.... but okok they have replacements, and Snowflake gets the job done too.

Arkn: yah he wasnt that powerful, deserves the unban, but not really necessary ghesit has quite a few 2*s.

Olga: ...what?! shes soo powerful, should have been replaced with something slightly weaker.

Elvira: i dont know... Rescue are RIGHT back into elo, top tier now, they have EVERYTHING. bad choice

Yookie: debatable... he was really powerful, but yah replaces Jeena. its fine.

Mokra: NEEDS A BAN RIGHT NOW

Beeboy: as stated

Dorian: not insanely powerful, but there are decent replacements in clan.

what do you guys think?
« Previous12Next »

2/11
100th - Titan English
Tuesday 04/06/2013, 06:32

If you take both Uranus and Mokra out why even use Sakrohm. They need one of them, i'd rather they have Uranus though lol.
3/11
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Sunday 09/06/2013, 15:40

The oracle called all 3 of the bans correct (Dorian Beeboy Mokra)

Elvira stay banned (also mentioned)
4/11
Sunday 09/06/2013, 15:46

Karrion: this is a joke... Karrion?!? in what way is this card too powerful, and Nightmare are not even close to dominating in elo.... ok now you took out their ONLY usable 5*. this guy is not even top tier... 11 damage ONLY if played first round unopposed....

Olga: need to stay banned
5/11
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 09/06/2013, 16:14

Long story short, people requested Oshitsune to be released and because those two together would be too strong, Karrion has to be banned. And he was the only other card that could anymore be banned. Aside... Artus?
6/11
Sunday 09/06/2013, 16:36

Glorg, Edwin, Pan, Cutey, Artus (as you stated), Phyllis, Mawpin, Crunchy(?) tend to be the staples. how often do you see Karrion in Nightmare halfs? of course he is not bad, quite a big threat, but hes quite situational. has he even been on the temp. ban list, heck even election?
7/11
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 09/06/2013, 18:04

That's pretty much the point they made for Oshit. He's not bad but bit of a threat, but Soa, Tula, Slyde, Prot: pow.

But off that list, there's really nothing really banworthy. Aside Artus on basis of Arno, but that's about it.
8/11
Taxt1271 - Hero - Limit Break English
Sunday 09/06/2013, 19:41

Karrion is the same as Greem, essentially. They're both completely unpredictable game-changers that turn the game into even more of a dice-roll. Plus you can't have both Karrion and Oshitsune free, as stated before. Nightmare wasn't common before, but with a viable four star trio of Kenny Cr, Oshitsune, and Glorg now they might be more popular.

It doesn't matter if Nightmare isn't used anyhow. For the reasons stated above he shouldn't be allowed. If you don't believe Greem should be allowed I don't see how Karrion is much different. You're also underestimating how often Karrion was used. Nightmare itself was underplayed, but Karrion himself was the most common five star choice for Nightmare whenever they were used.

Only other change I want to comment on is Olga. Just should never be free. One of the best round winners in the game in a clan that depends on winning early rounds. Makes no sense to trade her for Grudj. Grudj at least costs four stars.
9/11
Thai_231 - Veteran - 3LO MA$T3R English
Monday 10/06/2013, 14:35

Karrion is really annoyed if you dont have a SOA ability in your hand, his ability's min 0 makes him totally different from cards like Greem because a hit from him in the first round open the chance for a gradual KO with any Nightmare cards, even Artus. Even you have +life or DR cards, this doesn't change the situation so much.
10/11
Saturday 15/06/2013, 07:54

Lol you veterans are way overrating Karrion.... hes good im not denying but definitely not good and SPECIAL enough to make him banworthy.

@taxt most common 5*? the ONLY usable 5*.... look at the Nightmare 5*s hes the only one usable so that does not prove anything.

compared with Greem: yah similar, but there are major factors you did not account. Karrion has +1*, and if their damage potential is fully exploited Greem deals THREE more straight up damage. biggest thing is, Nightmare has a lot of poison, Karrion is not very much needed in that regard, but was the only elo-viable 5*.

honestly i dont think Greem nor Karrion should be banned, they just arent that threatening. @thai yah threatening IF Karrion hits, and one hit from Karrion is almost never enough. Nightmare has a REALLY hard time winning rounds.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals