Artwork Twitches

Artwork Twitches
Thursday 05/09/2013, 08:19
Steel X_HoA - Legend Română

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
Artwork Twitches
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of AresRomână - Thursday 05/09/2013, 08:19

With all due respect, what in the name of all that's holy is this, dear staff ? Askai, Fei, Oshitsune, Tula, Nellie, Wheeler ... just a few examples of cards that have been modified (last picture-wise) lately. This was reverted back to normal for a while, until now. I just cannot understand what's UR's problem with the original images ... they looked perfect and this zoom-outs just ruin them. We all know that there have been other such attempts in the past, like it was with Vickie Cr. Why can't UR ever learn ? It didn't work then, doesn't now and it won't work anytime else. Plus, I feel like they're just having this bad habit of "fixing what's not broken". Now, I'm aware of the fact that they're doing things to improve the game for us, and I respect and thank them for it ... but this is obviously not the way. Sure, now a larger amount of the full artwork is visible, but it's so out-of-place, especially when contrasting with other, normal-zoomed, cards. Please, once again, turn them back to how they used to be and don't attempt the same bad move again. I mean, these are just my thoughts, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one with such opinions regarding the said topic. I can't be ...
« Previous12Next »

2/15
Cakeman Icing - Imperator - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Thursday 05/09/2013, 12:40

So I'm not the only one who noticed...I don't like these changes.
3/15
-Bakuryu - Senior English
Thursday 05/09/2013, 14:58

They're making changes just to make them.
4/15
Monty XX - Legend - Heaven Destroyer English
Thursday 05/09/2013, 17:13

Horrible changes, agree
5/15
CHR0 - Titan - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 05/09/2013, 18:00

I do not like most of the changes, a few are alright but some such as Tula do not appeal to the eye.
6/15
HoA-Fruz - Titan - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 05/09/2013, 18:25

I didn't even notice, and don't think it's a big deal.
7/15
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Thursday 05/09/2013, 19:19

Maybe it's not, but to me, the little things make games good. Plus, I do believe that, as this is a TCG, artwork has a pretty important role. If the cards would just be numbers and letter, I doubt that UR would be as popular.
8/15
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Thursday 05/09/2013, 19:20

*letters
9/15
Dexwell - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 06/09/2013, 00:03

I don't really understand the problem. So they zoomed out on the graphics, whats so bad about it that it must be changed back? Okay, they wasted a little time implementing these changes, why waste time changing them back when it doesn't really matter? To me its no big deal.
10/15
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 06/09/2013, 03:03

I don't really mind it myself.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals