Coliseum?

Coliseum?
Tuesday 24/12/2013, 15:06
IL TRIVELLA - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
64 messages
Coliseum?
IL TRIVELLA - Veteran - Open CasketEnglish - Tuesday 24/12/2013, 15:06

Hi everyone, I will like to try to play Coliseum, also because now there is this special event for Christmas but I really can't understand how to do it, I also look on Google and on UR Wiki, but I can't find anything, can anyone help me please?

How the deck should be? which kinds of cards? which amount of stars? are some cards banned?

and how do you play that?

thanks!
« Previous1234567Next »

2/64
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 24/12/2013, 15:12

8 cards, 25 stars, only standard valid cards (the ones with a chequered background), no elo bans. It's all explained on the coliseum page when/if one is on.

To play, just click on Coliseum in the game mode selection when one is on, like now.
3/64
IL TRIVELLA - Veteran - Open Casket English
Tuesday 24/12/2013, 19:30

There is any clan which is better for Coliseum or not?
4/64
Tuesday 24/12/2013, 22:24

I just built a deck for Coliseum, but I dunno if it's good or not, hope yes, and is this one...

Frozn - Annuqa, Haaken, Mikaal, Rad, Sah Brinak, Stooge, Windzy and Yodd

But because is my first time I don't understand something, why there are some much life points and pillzs? so you should aim in play like in Elo and not to ko right? and when and how you know if you win something?
5/64
tgh02 - Titan - Open Casket English
Wednesday 25/12/2013, 05:03

@ IL TRIVELLA

Coliseum Christmas requires your deck to include Balanced Clans:

ie 2+2+2+2 or 4+4

So 4+4 could be 4 Frozen + 4 Uppers (Standard 25* Total)

14 Life 14 Pillz
6/64
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 25/12/2013, 09:12

Generally speaking Mono-Frozn is never the best choice.

Life points and pillz are up because the staff felt like it. You definitely want to KO, since it gives two extra points. And Kate will send you a message after the coliseum is over with what you won, if anything.
7/64
tgh02 - Titan - Open Casket English
Wednesday 25/12/2013, 14:54

"And Kate will send you a message after the coliseum is over with what you won, if anything"

and brace yourself for unmistakeable rage when you & 6 others have tied scores but you're ranked 5 lower and don't receive the better prize
8/64
Wednesday 25/12/2013, 16:01

But how can you KO with just 25* ??? Sorry but I'm still not so good at the game, can you give me some example of good decks to face the Coliseum? Whichever clan, I just choose Frozn for their artworks and mono because usually I play like this but I was already thinking about double clans deck
9/64
DUC-San - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Wednesday 25/12/2013, 16:08

Try mono Junta or FPC half for the KOs
10/64
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Wednesday 25/12/2013, 16:20

Huracan half are effective for KO too. People never expect many pillz on El Gascaro and Derby Queen is a 2* capable of 5 damage so allows lots of space for higher * cards to help KO. El Mercurio is capable of effectively 8 damage with Revenge. Be warned though, many of Huracans abilities are conditional so they can fail pretty spectacular if you're not careful
All Stars provide a solid half, I found Harrow Ld Saki Agustino Nathan pretty useful, especially Harrow Ld with his 7 damage. If you don't have Harrow Ld using Heartnett or Quinn could work too
Remember, since you extra pillz initially fury activation is less risky so helps with KOing too

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals