I need help With an Event!!

Wednesday 08/01, 16:57
HoA_Colours - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
HoA_Colours - Hero English - Wednesday 08/01, 16:57

Hi guys im really sorry but i would just like to take a moment of your time if it is ok to just look at my profile for a few seconds i have joined an event that involves people to view my profile and it ends 6 days from now and i am not too far behind from my opponents so i would like to get as many help as i can get i hope you guys could help me i am really sorry i dont want to misdirect others anymore. i just want to ask for help the right and i hope you guys could help me. thanks so much your view is highly appreciated.

my page: http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/player/?id_player=1963702

HoA_Colours ( i hope to brighten up your day )

PS: i support fruits and vegetables avatars

2/4
Wednesday 08/01, 17:00

Also i would like to thank. Dp_banana for my wonderful avatar .

and to my fellow fruits/vegetables. may we begin to start an empire
3/4
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 08/01, 17:21

Not to sound selfish, but what's in it for us? Or rather, what makes your profile more worthy of our views than the others in the event?
4/4
Wednesday 08/01, 17:24

You are right Thoazol could you give me some tips on what to do to make my profile more

view WORTHY ?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals