About to create a new guild

Sunday 12/01/2014, 13:03

Long story short, I created the guild that I'm in right now (Veteranos), only dedicated to Portuguese players. But then I had to take a time out from Urban Rivals so I nominated someone else as the founder so they could still keep everything running while I was away. Well now that I'm back (It's been a year or two) The guy that I nominated as the founder forgot his account password and the e-mail attached to it, so there's pretty much nothing I can do to get my ownership back.
So now I decided to maybe create a new one, this time for any English speaking member around here, and I would like to know who would be interested into joining me. Any levels will be accepted, I'm not picky with that, and I always help out members is it's under my possibilities, I don't mind wasting 30+ min or so helping out a member training/clearing missions, and I would like the guild to be as social as possible, so members that like to chat around while playing would be most-welcome too.
If anyone has any questions or if you want to let me know if you'll join then please either pm me or leave a post here, when at least 2 members decide to join in I'll abandon the guild that I'm in and create the new one later, and I'll invite said members.
Sorry for the long post smiley

Cancel

Reply to this subject