See whats not in deck

See whats not in deck
Thursday 10/08/2006, 17:37
Gawc - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
See whats not in deck
Gawc - Guru - Dirty DogZEnglish - Thursday 10/08/2006, 17:37

I miss, or cannot find a feture in the collection area, where I can see all those NOT in my deck, would be so much more nice to organize them if there was such, I know I can look at the "Put in deck"/"remove from deck", but thats get complex allready at 15-20 cards... so a filter to see whats not in deck would help alot..

crowley098 - Master English
Thursday 10/08/2006, 21:21

That option is in The Market, and you can also organize them by price, so it will be easier to know which one you can afford or save up for.
Gawc - Guru - Dirty DogZ English
Friday 11/08/2006, 06:15

True, but that doesnt really help when you re organizing your deck, or making new decks
crowley098 - Master English
Friday 11/08/2006, 08:51

Oh, I misread that...
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Friday 11/08/2006, 14:45

Yes they should implement a filter in your collection that tells you which cards you are missing.

Using the market you are depending cards for sale. But if I want a full list of my missing cards and no one is selling one of my missing cards then I will not see that card in the list.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals