Timing Out!!!!!!!!
Wednesday 02/08/2006, 20:18
Lonith - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Timing Out!!!!!!!!
Lonith - Hero English - Wednesday 02/08/2006, 20:18

I'm getting sick and tired of this.
1. it waist my time and all that play and have someone time out on them.
2. there needs to be a fix. Cause the one in place aint working.
3. Why does the person that didn't Time out have to be penalized by not getting any points or Clintz.
Please fix this and fast. I've had more Time Out battles in the past week then I want to have in my entire Urban Rivals Experince. I really like this game alot cause it reminds me of Magic the Gathering. But there needs to be a perm fix to this.

2/7
Lonith - Hero English
Wednesday 02/08/2006, 20:18

""For example""

Have a penalty to the people that Time Out during Tounaments, such as restricting there game play during Tournaments. I say that a person that Times Out during a tournament should not become a bot, but be restricted to play during the tournament and possible restricted from playing during any tournament for 1 day as a first time Time out offense. As a Second offense resrtict them from playing in a tournament for 5 days. After a third and all that follow after Time out during a Tournament restrict them from playing in a tournament for 1 month. I feel this is a fair an practical jesture. I also feel this will cut the Time Out from 80% of the people timeing out to like 10% - 15%. This is just my Take and input. Any comments or suggestions feel free to post your answers. Somthing needs to be done to fix this annoying portion of the game.
3/7
00MonsterMash - Veteran - The Gathering English
Wednesday 02/08/2006, 21:01

I just started playing this game Yesterday. I get some clown pulling a time out om me about 2 out of five matches. I think you should be able to time have one time out say every 24hrs (computer crash).....but if you tome out more TUFF LUCK you get banned from ALL play for set amount of time. If you have a bad record play should be taken away for LONG period of time. even banned from site.
4/7
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Wednesday 02/08/2006, 21:02

Posting and posting multiples subjects and messages won't help us fix the problem, at the very least you can post into the other subject (5 subjects
below) talking about the exact same thing.
Everybody got their position (and solution) on this particular issue. And NO we won't restrict players from playing for a month just because they did
timeout once (or twice, or whatever), timeout can come from a very fair reason.
With 600 players online in tournament, you will -never- prevent bad attitude (just try Xbox live for example, or a Mario Kart DS wifi game, or a Tetris
DS wifi game, it happen in every single successful game). Even your solution wouldn't work because cheaters would still be able to create another
account (even if we do have multiples systems in place to prevent that) and piss you off just the same.

As you say yourself (2 subjects below): try to challenge friends or known good players, and you can ensure a good experience.

But we will certainly add Clintz and BPoints in case of timeout.
5/7
bob81 - Titan - Open Casket English
Wednesday 02/08/2006, 23:18

Why don't force the sleeping player to a random move after a certain time?
6/7
Lonith - Hero English
Thursday 03/08/2006, 03:01

Thank you Fraggl for your quick response.
7/7
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 03/08/2006, 07:13

Bob81: unfortunatly, even if everybody here believe in a vast conspiracy of slow or timeout players just to make them loose, the truth is that the vast
majority of the "timeout players" are kids of 10-15, who just close the browser windows when they are pissed off.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals