Click here if you forgot your password.

When did Scarlett become collector? I just saw a novice w/ one

Saturday 02/09/2006, 21:26
LazyHorse - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
LazyHorse - Imperator - League of Extra-Horny GentlemenEnglish - Saturday 02/09/2006, 21:26

I just fought a lvl 6 novice with a lvl 2 Scarlett in his deck. I looked up his name on the player rankings and noticed that he joined May of this year, and that he has never purchased credits so he can't even trade on the market. I'm just curious if Scarlett was just retired in the last few months, so that this little novice is just lucky or something.

2/7
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Saturday 02/09/2006, 21:37

'bout a month ago.
3/7
LazyHorse - Imperator - League of Extra-Horny Gentlemen English
Sunday 03/09/2006, 02:35

No wonder, thanks.
4/7
kalyosta - Master English
Sunday 10/09/2006, 01:14

Manon and scarlett were in the pack just for a month (march or april i Don t remember)
5/7
DA-smectacruz - Legend - Dark Alliance English
Wednesday 13/09/2006, 13:41

It was in May
6/7
Juzni vetar - Veteran English
Saturday 16/09/2006, 10:02

Posted: Tue, 02 May 2006 00:00:00 GMT
The famous twin sisters Manon and Scarlett from the Magazine \"Mana Rouge\", joined the Pussycats today. These sexy fighters, designed by Bruno Bellamy, the famous french artist, will be available only until the 31st of may. Since this morning, General and Guru are not available in the shop. They can still be played and traded on the market by those who already have them.

Source:http://feeds.feedburner.com/URMasterFeed
7/7
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Saturday 16/09/2006, 19:27

I knew that feed would come in handy. LOL

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals