Game Help Correction on unlocking the market

Thursday 29/06/2006, 18:28
Gorukha - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Gorukha - Senior English - Thursday 29/06/2006, 18:28

"In order to prevent fraud, the sale of a character, besides directly selling it to Kate, is available only after the first purchase from the Shop."

After talking with Fraggle, he informed me that it is after the first purchase of credits that you can unlock sales on the player market. Kinda of a big misleading typo, since it leads you to believe you can accumulate tournament credits and make your purchase that way.
Seems this has nothing with preventing fraud , but hey they need to make money too just wish it wasnt by wasting my time .

2/5
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 29/06/2006, 18:37

To avoid any further misunderstanding.. the typo error has been fixed.
Sorry about that.
3/5
husky1 - Novice English
Friday 30/06/2006, 07:21

Yes im annoyed i had 10 credits and bought from shop and didnt able to sell characters it was misleading. if there was a messaging service for australia i could buy credits but other than that i cant do much
4/5
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Friday 30/06/2006, 08:06

Husky: there is a phone service in australia (it's automated), I'm sorry but we are not our own provider for messaging and thus we must wait for our partner to open more countries.
5/5
husky1 - Novice English
Friday 30/06/2006, 10:11

Is it possible for u considered having also that you can sell characters after you buy a pack from shop???

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals