Battle time-out?

Battle time-out?
Friday 04/08/2006, 10:30
Jolly Roger - Legend Deutsch

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Battle time-out?
Jolly Roger - Legend - De asskickersDeutsch - Friday 04/08/2006, 10:30

Why does it say "the battle has timeout" even when i'm not in a battle.

I challange a player, he doesn't respond and then this stupid message flops on my screen....how can i avoid that???

2/6
Jolly Roger - Legend - De asskickers Deutsch
Friday 04/08/2006, 19:21

I got it several times today.
My smilie is the victim of this. I never escaped a battle, because I was losing, even when the server connection failed, I reconnect and finish the battle.

An other problem is that when a battle is finished and I challange an other player, I get the message that I am still in a fight, the last round of the previous fight then continues. Sometimes I even get the text "round 5" 0_o
3/6
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Friday 04/08/2006, 19:26

If you got "battle timeout" without starting a battle, it won't count on your smiley.
About the other problem: it look like you are using the java version, is it correct?
4/6
Friday 04/08/2006, 20:09

I used the java version only a few times, but I normaly play in Flash. I only got the last problem twice (in Flash). Never got problems using Java, but the Flash version is easier to use...

I wonder why my smiley is so bad....I never used the white flag or disconnected intentionaly. However, my wireless internet at home could be the cause of the server disconnections and/or me escaping battles unwillingly.
5/6
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Friday 04/08/2006, 20:32

The white flag is okay to use: you'll get a battle points penalty but it's considered "fair use"
Your internet connexion is certainly the cause of your smiley face. I believe you know you can rejoin quickly the battle and finish the match.
6/6
Saturday 05/08/2006, 10:39

OK, thanks for your help.

Yesterday my internet worked perfectly => my smily is green again...nice

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals