Targetting EVO?

Targetting EVO?
Saturday 05/08/2006, 17:03
TnC-Macthorpe - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
Targetting EVO?
TnC-Macthorpe - Imperator - TeaEnglish - Saturday 05/08/2006, 17:03

Are EVO players being targetted as a way of gaining points in tourny's? I play in EVO mode most of the time at the mo and only really during tournaments do I get challenged by people who don't follow 'EVO rules'.
I'm not posting this to stir it up between EVO and standard players but am gerally curious. Is targettin EVO players now a valid tactic to gain points?

2/10
0-Jade - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 05/08/2006, 17:39

I agree with you on that some people would challenge EVO players but doesn't follow EVO rules in order to gain quick points. While some players put EVO in thier nicks but doesn't play EVO at all just to lure EVO players to play with them.
3/10
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 05/08/2006, 18:55

I've gotten targeted a few times, and I've seen a few unscrupulous EVO players (doing things like Fury to end rounds early, etc). However to counter such underhanded nonsense, I just keep a personal list of people who pull that crap and make notes not to accept challenges, nor challenge those people.
4/10
TnC-Macthorpe - Imperator - Tea English
Saturday 05/08/2006, 19:53

Unfortunatly I have some anger issues and will FIGHT ANYONE, ANYWHERE! ...Unless my Mummy tells me to go to bed!... I wouldn't mind but I'm 27!
5/10
BlackKingHFC - Hero - Anarchy Inc. English
Sunday 06/08/2006, 19:06

I generally take EVO out of my name unless I plan on playing that way, this way I don't have to deal with people like that.
6/10
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Monday 07/08/2006, 17:03

IF you goto the yahoo UR group I have posted a tip in decking your evo decks. You really need an even deck for those times you encounter what I consider cheaters.

I often get these bogus games but end up whipping their kistas. I use the rule if you get off EVO rules once then it's a regular fight.
7/10
Friday 11/08/2006, 17:35

One example of a fake EVO player is Raptors-EVO. Don't play against this guy he is so unfair.
8/10
crowley098 - Master English
Friday 11/08/2006, 22:17

I believe that some guys don't know what EVO means. If I had not read the Game Rules before playing, I would have had no idea.
9/10
Sorciere - Guru - witchy_missy's Guild English
Saturday 12/08/2006, 09:43

LOL!!! Frankly most of the EVO players wouldn't understand how to play to their tag if their life depended on it.
10/10
Saturday 12/08/2006, 11:04

Well does thier life depends on it this is just a game. Does it really matter if you win or lose?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals