WHY THE HELL

WHY THE HELL
Monday 11/09/2006, 22:58
Me10c - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
21 messages
WHY THE HELL
Me10c - Novice English - Monday 11/09/2006, 22:58

Can i ask why the hell when my character is using more piles then the other one , have more atk then the other one , starts first and etc. why am i loosing 5 out of 6 .. times.
« Previous123Next »

2/21
LazyHorse - Imperator - League of Extra-Horny Gentlemen English
Tuesday 12/09/2006, 00:17

It's just luck, we all have those days
3/21
RufusJonz - Imperator - Army of Darkness English
Tuesday 12/09/2006, 00:37

I just lost like 6 to 16 then 32 to 45 or so to lose same game -- sucks happens tho
4/21
Wylde_Bil_AOD - Legend - Army of Darkness English
Tuesday 12/09/2006, 03:11

Because all battle are through a random generator, thus just over powering will wim
5/21
das-Deacon - Master English
Tuesday 12/09/2006, 13:53

I've lost 32 vs 3 before... which is quite stupid//
6/21
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Tuesday 12/09/2006, 17:10

Those are the breaks.
7/21
BlackKingHFC - Hero - Anarchy Inc. English
Tuesday 12/09/2006, 23:49

But it doesn't make sence to have a character with 32 attack lose to one with 3 attack, where is the strategy in that? If all matches are determined through random luck then why even talk about strategy or skill? It seems like a glitch or an exploit that should be fixed.
8/21
Me10c - Novice English
Wednesday 13/09/2006, 00:27

Oh exuse me .. IM STARTING TO HATE THIS GAME , I CANT EVEN UP A LVL !! IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME , i play 2-3 more pils then my opp , he has like -3-4 less atk (based) and he awlays win
9/21
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Wednesday 13/09/2006, 15:53

This is a case of cultre shock.
Europeans see a strategic game that has a flare of chance as exciting and mysterious.
Americans see a strategic game that relies on chance as stupid and illogical.

Americans, remember that this game's core market is Europeans, and slowly is this game being modified to match American values (i.e. maybe they change the random function to be less random -- like in ELO).

Until that time study your tactics guides. There are ways of getting away from the randomness. Trust me. (In Computers nothing is really random )
10/21
BlackKingHFC - Hero - Anarchy Inc. English
Wednesday 13/09/2006, 23:17

Random and Strategic are mutually exclusive when the stats on the cards become meaningless. If you want to add a random element then make the deck size larger or make the cards played be choosen randomly (for the attack not the game)both those ideas keep the deck building strategic and make playing pillz strategic as well.

A 2 power character beating your 7 power character when the 2 power player has not stat bonuses or abilities and no pillz played and your 7 power character get 2 power and 8 attack and has 6 pillz played on him is just random, there is no (explained) reason for it to happen, but it has.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals