Street Fighting

Street Fighting
Saturday 16/09/2006, 06:14
ValsioneCL - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
23 messages
Street Fighting
ValsioneCL - Novice - Elite Fight TeamEnglish - Saturday 16/09/2006, 06:14

Think you are good enough? Well, we Elites don't just welcome some fruity tootie "good enough" people, this ain't no after school special, this is THE Elite son, we don't mess around. If you think you got what it takes to be like us, come try joining. Remember, only the best.
« Previous123Next »

2/23
The Unkown - Imperator English
Saturday 16/09/2006, 07:40

Ha the elite dont forget i beat your a$$ whn we were fighting you had the best not best but good an i bet you.
3/23
Wylde_Bil_AOD - Legend - Army of Darkness English
Saturday 16/09/2006, 13:12

Just remeber ppl arn't born/begin elite, so being elitest makes you miss out on very good and ineresting ppl, think about this we at AOD are not elitest yet we do have rules in which to join our guild and we are the biggest and strongest english speaking guild. just something for you guys to meditiate or ponder over.
4/23
ValsioneCL - Novice - Elite Fight Team English
Saturday 16/09/2006, 17:03

To AOD XxLjxX,

Hump! very funny coming from a guy who just barely won an ELO match and when ask for a 2nd challange, he refused and respond, "Oh no, I don't want to battle you again cause you got too many cards."

To Wylde bil_AOD

No one are born or begin Elite, it is the head of ELite Fight Team, TK Tantrum who guide us to the right path. We worked extra hard out of our busy schedule to be where we are. Check Mulatto, another Elite, he started out only a month or two again, he is now as good as if not, better than me, and until he got to level 22, he has been using only the starter characters he was provided. That's a person with true Elite spirit.
5/23
The Unkown - Imperator English
Saturday 16/09/2006, 17:05

I am getting so many challenges for people to fight me i think i'm popular lol
6/23
KV SecaDanEVO - Senior Español
Saturday 16/09/2006, 18:16

Hey Fredo-sama, have you heard about DA-bigbivi, DA-Golgoth, Da-kingconan, 2-crooz-evo? If you not, I tell you that they are the elite, not you! So shut up!
7/23
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Saturday 16/09/2006, 19:18

Narrowing yourself down to a small circle of guys in their underwear doing nothing but play UR all day is bad. Bad mentally and for your game.

How many of your players help your other guild members out? AOD has many card jockeys (people with excess cards) that pretty much give away their cards for cheap to promising players.

How many of your guys know the inner workings of the UR grading system? How many of your guys can build a system to help in training?

How many strategies are posted in your guild forum? No I don't mean "how's my deck?" I mean a strategy. Pointers on "if they do this, you do this".

AOD members don't go talking trash -- we dont need to. I've never seen an AOD ad in this or any other forum. We don't invite top players to join to inflate our ranks. If you want to join and you have a really good reason for joining (not because AOD is big, or I need new cards) we will give you a chance. If you stop playing your out.

To us this guild isn't for show.
8/23
1Fujiwara Evo - Legend English
Saturday 16/09/2006, 23:19

How many of your players help your other guild members out? AOD has many card jockeys (people with excess cards) that pretty much give away their cards for cheap to promising players.

How many of your guys know the inner workings of the UR grading system? How many of your guys can build a system to help in training?

How many strategies are posted in your guild forum? No I don't mean "how's my deck?" I mean a strategy. Pointers on "if they do this, you do this".

AOD members don't go talking trash -- we dont need to. I've never seen an AOD ad in this or any other forum. We don't invite top players to join to inflate our ranks.

that's why i postulated...
9/23
Kupofather - Imperator - Moogle Mafia English
Sunday 17/09/2006, 03:37

<_<
Who is so full of themselves they have a set speech prepared?
Who is so obsessed that they eat, sleep, and breathe Urban Rivals?
Who will eventually starve to death because Urban Rivals is a 0 calorie food?
AOD!
YAY!

My clan is cooler. We talk alot. But its usualy not about Urban Rivals. I mean hell, we play the damn game whenever we're on here, we dont need to obsess about it too.
We've got our fair share of "strategy" threads, but i prefer just talking to my members and getting to know them as people.
10/23
das-Deacon - Master English
Sunday 17/09/2006, 05:22

Are AOD members also taught to leave an ELO battle when they know they're going to lose like deth just did?

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals