Losing/winning

Losing/winning
Tuesday 17/10/2006, 15:41
Puraaj - Master Deutsch

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
Losing/winning
Puraaj - Master - Shadow StalkersDeutsch - Tuesday 17/10/2006, 15:41

I been using my lvl 4 Copper card alot but it seems that he always gets killed by WAY inferior cards...
correct me if im wrong here (im still new in this game) but my copper has a power of 2 damage of 8 with a bonus of power 5 (abillity) so if i play him and the abillity isnt stopped without pills that would give him 7 power right? then howcome i keep losing to cards way inferior then copper even when i have like 3 more pillz then the enemy he still gets owned.... this is really annoying me (very very much) :S

2/10
Puraaj - Master - Shadow Stalkers Deutsch
Tuesday 17/10/2006, 16:41

Upon further investigation it happens to me too that i win when i clearly shouldnt have a chance of winning. i guess its just massive luck (or lack there of)
3/10
husky1 - Novice English
Tuesday 17/10/2006, 19:13

Its just a chance thing more power gives the card abetter chance not always but the thing is i used some pretty good cards and they lost against some crap cards so i dont know
4/10
MisterMoo - Hero - Army of Darkness English
Wednesday 18/10/2006, 01:50

I've found that when 3 pillz are used, you have a higher chance of winning against someone with anything other than 3 pillz, for some reason there's a glitch in the statistics, it happens to me all the time
5/10
AoD Nithos - Imperator - Army of Darkness English
Wednesday 18/10/2006, 10:30

I haven't experienced this myself, but I'll keep my eyes open for it.
6/10
Wednesday 18/10/2006, 18:39

This kind of feels ridiculous :S
thats like playing poker one guy has 1 pair the other 2 pair, they then roll a dice to actually see if the 2 pair is higher.... wtf?
7/10
AoD Nithos - Imperator - Army of Darkness English
Wednesday 18/10/2006, 18:59

Well ofcourse there is luck in the picture.
Luck comes into play when the one with 33% chance of winnig beats the one with 66% chance of winning.
Or when your opponent wins a 1/10 chance.

Probability, luck, call it what you want.
You can calculate the chance of it happening, but there are no guarantees.
8/10
0Quickie - Master English
Wednesday 18/10/2006, 18:59

I lost to 1:16-24 odds all the time :/

I also do not think tourney rank on same score should be based on last who achieved it.(got kicked out of 25 many many times because someone got lucky and reduced my award from 500-800 clintz to 30. Heck, even the score under tourney showed me as 25, but the messenge said I am 26-28 and got nothing)
9/10
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Wednesday 18/10/2006, 21:00

Odds are odds, the most unlikely outcome will happens from time to time.
However, in ELO mode, randomess is much much lower and you cannot lose with odds like 10-1.
10/10
Wednesday 18/10/2006, 21:07

Odds are odds, the most unlikely outcome will happens from time to time.
from time to time? i get screwed over 90% of the time thats not from time to time, thats a ridiculous amount of "bad luck"
frankly i find it a slap in the face to real and decent CCG's to put randomness in a CCG

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals