Printable Version of Characters

Tuesday 08/08/2006, 05:11
NN-K_Jun - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
NN-K_Jun - Imperator - NASTY NOYP!English - Tuesday 08/08/2006, 05:11

Hey Clint Staff, how 'bout making a printable version of the characters? I'm trying to print them out but it's not working. How 'bout it Fraggle?

2/6
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Tuesday 08/08/2006, 10:56

I don't understand what you mean exactly. But once again, please use contactMail for direct staff question
3/6
xylitolian09 - Master English
Wednesday 09/08/2006, 11:17

I have printed my collection out several times and have had no probs doing it, maybe its the way you have your printer set up?

I use a very basic Canon Pixma 150 MFC and it does it ok.
4/6
NN-K_Jun - Imperator - NASTY NOYP! English
Thursday 10/08/2006, 00:21

Jackocomp, how did you go about it? I've tried printing the characters page on 3 different printers and still it does'nt come out ok. I've tweaked with the page setup and still no luck. Can you help me out?
5/6
evo-weskull - Master English
Thursday 10/08/2006, 00:47

Hit the 'print screen' button when your character is on the screen, then put it into a picture editing program (Ex. Microsoft Paint) And cut out your caracter.
6/6
NN-K_Jun - Imperator - NASTY NOYP! English
Thursday 10/08/2006, 03:50

Done that already, but it is so damn time consuming especially for me 'coz I play at work. Not that I'm playing nookie or anything, my dial-up at home sucks. I'm a Graphics Designer and Web Designer by the way if you need any job done. Also, I only have a 17" screen so not all characters are visible. No time for cropping and pasting them. HEHE... But have time to play.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals