Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Why post if you don't care to reply to your own Post.

Tuesday 08/08/2006, 17:48
Lonith - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Lonith - Hero English - Tuesday 08/08/2006, 17:48

This goes out to all of you people looking to Buy, Sell, Trade or what ever. I'm sick and tired of leaving answers to your posts and then you don't update or reply. Please don't post anymore if this is all your going to do. I reply cause I need, want or have what you got. If you post you want a card and I have it I will reply to your post, but lately I've got only 5 answers back from over 20 posts I answered to. Please stop this crap and reply so people like me can move on to people that really want to do trdes and sells.

2/4
Kupofather - Imperator - Moogle Mafia English
Tuesday 08/08/2006, 23:27

Here here! I true grow sick of that... you ask a question, you get an answer, at least say thank you to show that you recieved the answer!
You say "Hey i need this card" I offer and you never reply? Last time i do business with you. I agree completely with you... Though i think that i myself would not fall for this same trap if it posted our posts a bit faster... having to wait a few hours for our post to get "approved" usually just makes me get bored and i forget about the post...
3/4
xylitolian09 - Master English
Wednesday 09/08/2006, 11:13

I think the problem may be that people sometimes forget to go through the msg boards, I have found that I personally only come in here once every couple of weeks sometimes it is even less than that.
There are also people who post things and who may then forget that they have posted these things or are too caught up in competing to worry about chasing them up.

I suppose it is a bit frustrating when this happens but I suppose when it all comes down to it this is about playing the game.
4/4
Lonith - Hero English
Thursday 10/08/2006, 14:20

Yeah but don't you think that if you post Want to sell or Want to trade or buy. That you might want to remember to check the post every day or 2. In this game people like me check the Message boards multiple times a day cause I'm looking for cards to sell trade or buy. It only tells me that when you don't reply you are not seriously going to do what you post. I've replied to over 40 people and maybe 5 have replied back, and that's just this week.. I'm starting to leave replies to them telling them to stop wasting my time and not to post ever again if they are not even going to check the message board anyway. There bogus post make me have to read thru more pages of posts just to get to a post that is someone that is serious.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals