Tournament 1 (International Tournament) Registration is opened

Wednesday 23/08/2006, 18:47
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English - Wednesday 23/08/2006, 18:47

Open registration is now being conducted on the Urban Rivals Tournament web site at http://www.joseffconsulting.com/URT/. We'd like to thank Joseff Betancourt for lending us server space while we get our own domain registered. Tournament rules are in the rules section. Please read these before registering.

This is a third party Tournament.
« Previous12Next »

2/15
Wednesday 23/08/2006, 23:15

Rule # 7 has been updated to include no same guild players. This is an anti cheat rule.
3/15
white ninja - Master - THe Looneys English
Thursday 24/08/2006, 01:54

How do we get into the tournaments
4/15
TnC-Macthorpe - Imperator - Tea English
Thursday 24/08/2006, 10:15

I just read the rules and I had a slight concern. How is the tournament fee deducted from our accounts? If I understand correctly a 'Third Party Tournament' is run by someone unconnected to the UR Staff. If so how are accounts accesible from outside? I'm sure it's totally legit but I just wanted reassurance.
5/15
biduin - Imperator English
Thursday 24/08/2006, 11:26

When ilogged in into your site i had a bug from it somesort of key logger i thought that it`s just a bug
But after that u had another virus somesort of http://www.joseffconsulting/URT/system/bug/2/spykeylogger.v5.com

so i Don`t belive CitizenKane
6/15
Thursday 24/08/2006, 15:37

White Ninja: point your browser to http://URTournament.org/URT and then hit the register button on the right top menu.

Biduin: There is no system folder on the website -- you should check your computer.

Macthorpe: After we get a list of every one that is confirmed and we get a date of the tournament, we will submit to UR Staff and they will transfer funds accordingly.
7/15
Friday 25/08/2006, 14:45

The website is now www.URTournament.org
8/15
DrBunnyevo - Hero - Army of Darkness English
Saturday 26/08/2006, 01:07

When is it happening?
9/15
Saturday 26/08/2006, 15:30

We are waiting for UR Staff to notify us as to when some tools will be available to us.

Once that is ready we will announce the date.

It will happen on a weekend starting at 1200 -GMT (6am EST) Friday and Ending Monday 1200 (6am EST).

Translated times will be posted on the SCHEDULE page on URTournament.org
10/15
Rebooth - Veteran English
Saturday 26/08/2006, 16:12

Is it aprove by UR?

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals