Lagging problem

Lagging problem
Tuesday 29/08/2006, 09:17
Jolly Roger - Legend Deutsch

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Lagging problem
Jolly Roger - Legend - De asskickersDeutsch - Tuesday 29/08/2006, 09:17

I was in a battle and the second round was finished. On the card-select screen it said "waiting for [my opponent]". It was my turn to open the round (piccing first). Because my opponent wasnt ready i couldnt do nothing.

So I went out of the game and challanged another player so that i would get the message "fight in progress". When I went back to my game, the second round was replayed. And when it was finally my turn to pic a card, the message "battle time-out appeared". I thought my opponen timed-out (because i was waiting so long when the message "waiting for ..." would go away) but insted it was me who timed-out.
This is surely impossible, because i couldnt select a card ("waiting for..."-message wouldnt go away).

It is really a shame that my honisty level drops because of .....yeah because of what? temporarely computer problems at CUR?

2/5
DA-KirbyxXx - Veteran - Dark Alliance English
Tuesday 29/08/2006, 10:01

It's not ure fault... there is sometimes some errors on Urban rivals... bad connection, server lag (rarely),and lots of lil things that prevent sometimes to play normally....
so don't worry
3/5
Jolly Roger - Legend - De asskickers Deutsch
Tuesday 29/08/2006, 20:41

Insted of opening another topic i will use this one to complain yet again...

Last round of the fight is played. I lost with a KO. The message "The battle is over" appears, but when i click "Results" nothing happens. It wont go to results. No matter how often i click the butten, i cant see the results and therefore end the battle. When i re-enter the battle the last round is replayed, but the problem remains. I cant challenge an other player, because i get the message "Fight in progress". And the battle seems not to time-out, therefor never-ending.

p.s.: the battle was finished just when the tounament started, maybe there is a conflict....
4/5
cBp_Fojtik - Legend - Czech Beer Power Česky
Wednesday 30/08/2006, 07:37

I have both of this problems, may be 4 or 5 times. It starts to do this problem maybe 4 or 5 days ago.
5/5
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Wednesday 30/08/2006, 07:41

We'll take a look at this.
Next time, please use our contact form or email so we can follow up issues.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals