offline BodeCBM-EVO Hero  
Thursday 31/08/2006, 11:56

Well i just started this game and now i am lvl 6... since lvl 1i have been making challenges and receiving ones...

I notice that 101% of challenges i receive were from players with 20 lvls then me, giving me no chance of winning. So what is the point of playing ? The producers of this game should show ppls lvls when doing challenges.

offline AOD_CKANE Imperator  
Thursday 31/08/2006, 14:06

Thats true anywhere.

Worse in ELO because it's supposed to be competitive.

In ELO I suck, because I'm still leveling my collection -- so my score is like 940 alot of times. The ONLY time I see people like DA-kingconan, who is in the 1200's, challenge me IS when my score is that low.

offline Coure Guru FairPlayers
Thursday 31/08/2006, 14:45

The answer to that is.... don't level characters in ELO, keep it out of ELO range <=25 stars or doubled characters. Also in ELO a player with 1200 challenging someone with less than a 1000 is brave of them, cos they've a lot more to lose than you

Thursday 31/08/2006, 14:46

And, lol, with 156 of the characters CitizenKanEVO must be one of the richest newbs on the game

offline AOD_CKANE Imperator  
Thursday 31/08/2006, 20:26

A) I wasn't EVOing in ELO
b) I'm not a Newbie (check my join date)

I don't level my best cards first like others, I level one clan at a time.

Thursday 31/08/2006, 20:35

A) I never mentioned EVo ?? smiley
b) Newbie is an attitude, not a length of time, check your rating smiley

I'm still levelling all my characters, I just don't use it as an excuse smiley

offline dj kitty Senior  
Friday 01/09/2006, 00:33

Same here i just joined today and i got so many challengessmiley

offline KevinCastle15 Imperator  
Friday 01/09/2006, 02:18

In defence of citizenkane he isnt a newbie. and he does level his cards one clan at a time its how he plays so get off his back. but still lvl doesnt matter its not like its gonna kill u if u lose to someone with a higher or lower lvl. im just here to have fun so i dont care and take it up the butt like some people if i lose i lose thats the end of it i can get a rematch to make up for myself or let it slide it wont matter

offline Wylde_Bil_AOD Legend Army of Darkness
Saturday 02/09/2006, 04:33

Lvling by clan is smart that way you know how to play that clan, getting challenged by higher lvl ppl doesn't give them a automatic win learn to create match-ups that give you an advantage is good also being Lucky, also it seems that lower lvl players get some statistical help from the game.

offline The Unkown Imperator  
Saturday 02/09/2006, 06:25

Yeah i was fighting lvl 1 Venus an i had me lvl 6 Fifty an i added 3 pillz an the other person added 2 pillz an that person won.WTF.smiley

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.