Shop, Stars, buying Clintz

Tuesday 26/12/2006, 20:09
Rg Bluzer - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Rg Bluzer - Senior - Rule GuildEnglish - Tuesday 26/12/2006, 20:09

Hi. Im asking why if you buy 1000 clintz in shop dont get a star in how can i get a higher rank and the .... color of this yellow or green. Please tell me soon i need answer to this question,.

2/7
Cheunger - Titan English
Tuesday 26/12/2006, 20:39

Don't leave the battles. also you need to buy the credits not just earn them
3/7
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 28/12/2006, 12:46

Ok it works like this...the credits you win is to allow the people that cant buy credits to obtain them and buy packs or decks...the reason why you dont get a star is because you must purchase credits...its just to indicate that you can sell on the market...and the reason why you cant sell on the maket without buying credits is to ensure that fraud doesnt occure...and the face is mearly to point out the fair play guys from the well not so fair play guys...its not 100% accurate because you do experience extensive problems sometimes with the internet but hey its just all happy daysgood luck for the future

Suicidalfinga
Underdogs
4/7
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Thursday 28/12/2006, 13:34

Ggs = good games,
5/7
Killingshadow - Hero English
Thursday 04/01/2007, 22:05

Tht means i`ll never be able to buy
6/7
billy848 - Master English
Friday 05/01/2007, 02:15

Well u can get the thingys when ever a tournament is if u place certin rank ull get sum i have 3 lol take a while tho
7/7
Kasiula - Novice English
Friday 05/01/2007, 14:22

Hi...my name' s is Kasia

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals