Unclear on the concept

Unclear on the concept
Thursday 04/01/2007, 19:06
Gonzo43 - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Unclear on the concept
Gonzo43 - Guru - Army of DarknessEnglish - Thursday 04/01/2007, 19:06

Is there an incentive to join a guild? Bonus clintz or cards or training or something? Not being mercinary here just don't understand if it's a status thing or an actual advantage.

2/9
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 05/01/2007, 08:06

Well its both some guilds carry a legendry name take AOD for example or the fairplay guild...as for actual advantage well yes you get advice they have inner guild tournaments you crit clans you pick up many helpful hints in a good guild...but bonus clints and credits no its not a pocket advantage its a mind advatage if you know what i mean

good luck for the future
3/9
-sCapeg0d- - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 05/01/2007, 14:13

Warren, you forgot The Underdogs. LoL.

Soon, The Underdogs will join them in their ranks Bow wow.

Gg ... always.
4/9
Gonzo43 - Guru - Army of Darkness English
Friday 05/01/2007, 18:28

Gotcha, thanks for the info. Sounds like I need to look into the guilds a little bit before joining up then.
5/9
Morder4Life - Senior English
Saturday 06/01/2007, 08:27

Yeah fairplay forever
6/9
Wylde_Bil_AOD - Legend - Army of Darkness English
Sunday 07/01/2007, 07:24

Wow i remember when i start AOD and we were just an upstart guild pissing ppl off by how fast we grew, and now we have acheived legendary status? anyway thanks sucidal for the shout out. yeah good guilds offer more then a "flag" to fly under. good guilds should have a few ppl that will do their best to help you obtain the answers you have about anything regarding the game, share tips, stratigies, and tons of other info that one may need.
7/9
GentlemanKosi - Veteran English
Sunday 07/01/2007, 20:26

AOD and all thoz utha guilds(primarily AOD) betta watch outz cuz da N.S.L. iz commin fo all yalz.

P.S. we moved up from 25 ta 16 in a week son
8/9
Monday 08/01/2007, 02:16

Greywire you don't have to point us out that just makes us more famous. we already know what you want to become, we were where you were their is a hunger and we like that you have it, in fact i liked it so much that i have personally laid off recruiting (not completely mind you) usa players to help boost your ranks, and if anyone has the question why? that is easily answered, because their aren't any other big usa guilds! the french have 50 to a 100 big guilds america has 1 and i hate that, monopilization does not help anyone in anything ever.
so we welcome compitition, as Ash says in evil dead "come get some!"
9/9
Monday 08/01/2007, 02:24

O and by the way if you don't take care of your players they will leave and find a guild that will give them the help that they need and want. and this isn't just for nsl it is for all guilds lookin to grow

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals