Luck

Luck
Tuesday 29/08/2006, 06:15
boy bastos - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
25 messages
Luck
boy bastos - Senior English - Tuesday 29/08/2006, 06:15

Good day to everyone. I've been playing for a week now. As of this time, the most important thing i've learned from this game is... "I would rather be lucky than be skilled in playing this game"
« Previous123Next »

21/25
dj kitty - Senior English
Friday 01/09/2006, 00:31

True
22/25
DeftMute - Imperator - dead rabbits English
Friday 01/09/2006, 18:00

They are systematically removing luck from the vs tcg with so many tutor abilities
23/25
Rebooth - Veteran English
Saturday 02/09/2006, 10:07

Hahah!! i see lots of pinoys here why not add some philippine flags here bwaaahah!!
24/25
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Saturday 02/09/2006, 21:54

It all comes down the math, I just posted an example of the formula in a message called Tell me How, by Certain death (not duplicating a post). But basically the higher your delta the more likely you'll win, but not a given.)

Also remember the randomizer is based on either the user's or the server's CPU (Unknown which) so if it's bogged down some very unexpected outcomes may be likely. I would expect "Luck Burst" when, if it's server based traffic is high, and when you have alot of apps running if it's client based.

I would bet it's server based or a hybrid client/server based (where both client randoms are sent to server and highest random number wins on the server then sent back to client).
25/25
NN-K_Jun - Imperator - NASTY NOYP! English
Monday 04/09/2006, 04:55

So 1 Rebooth, you are Pinay. I really have this feeling that you are one. I've been pestering the UR Staff since I joined. EVO_CKANE_AOD has included us in the international tourney. Thanks again dude.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals