Create your own battle room

Thursday 16/11/2006, 08:40
Warr kid - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Thursday 16/11/2006, 08:40

Wouldnt it be cool if admin members could create rooms for their own tournaments and maybe set there own cover charge so that the podium positions would get some winnings and the guild that created the room takes like 10% of the cut

2/5
KV SecaDanEVO - Senior Español
Thursday 16/11/2006, 15:37

Yep, this is a very good idea
3/5
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Thursday 16/11/2006, 18:52

This would be redundant, as each clan has it's own battle room right now and hardly anyone is in it unless its an organized training session.
4/5
TnC-Macthorpe - Imperator - Tea English
Thursday 16/11/2006, 21:51

Point taken Kane but what about new admin tools to make an in-guild tournaments. At the moment setting up a tourney relies on honesty on the part of participants. Not that I am impling anyone would cheat but greater admin powers would make the entire idea more feasible and a lot less work for the admins.

Also I would like to see the admins have greater info about their members. I don't mean personal info but just when they last played etc. My guild currently has an avarage of around 7000battle points. However there are a number of people who have since stopped playing and are now just bringing down the average for the entire guild.
5/5
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Thursday 16/11/2006, 23:58

As for the tourney rules I believe that is actually being worked on (fraggle to confirm), the other tools would be nice too but priorities priorities!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals